Skin competition - Spooky month edition!

Hello beautiful people of MunchyMC!

Some of you waited for it, some didn’t, but I’m really excited to announce you a little event I’ve been working on : a skin competition for Halloween!

The theme as you may or may not have guessed is Halloween, more specifically Scary/Spooky! So feel free to let your imagination go wild!
Also this time things will be a little different ! You people will have to create/use a skin, and take a screenshot some place related to your skin. Here is an example:

Be wild! And YES, you can personalize the scene you want to be in, and also use hats, armor, and hold items. Creativity and the staging will be rewarded, but we will not reward the nicest build so keep that in mind!

Here are the judging criteria :
Creativity
Attention to detail and general aestetics
Staging

How to enter?
All you need to do is fill this format and post on this topic ! :)

• IGN:
  • Screenshot:

Rewards:

• Winner: 1 Month ++ rank, 5 Spring Crate keys and 5000 gold !
  • Second place: 1 Month + rank, 3 Spring Crate keys and 1000 gold !
  • Third place: 2 Spring Crate keys and 500 gold !

Competition will close on SATURDAY the 25th October at 11:59 PM so make sure you submit before !
Results will be posted a few days later !

Special thanks to @leCrypt and @Eroa that will be judges with me for this competition and I wish everyone good luck !!

28 Likes

Omg can’t wait to see all the spooky skins

4 Likes

yesssssss! good luck everyone!!

4 Likes

Ooo this looks so cool!! I’m ready to he spooked by the entries :eyes:

4 Likes

Good luck to all. @Aiadeva that’s the scariest skin I’ve even had to see in block game

4 Likes

I wish the best to everyone!

4 Likes

interesting :open_mouth:, gl everyone!

3 Likes

most spoopy skin

@SmoonC

5 Likes

I love your spooky skin @Aiadeva

2 Likes

This looks like fun! Im excited to see everyones entries.

3 Likes

Name : Huntom20

7 Likes

Good luck everyone!! This theme has so much potential, I can’t wait to see the entries! ^^

3 Likes

Oooo this would be really fun to do :DDD Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you look up “halloween” on name.mc this exact skin comes up.

here

1 Like

As well as creating my own skin, can I create a custom resource pack for the background? :thinking:

Although I think it’s a great idea, I really would prefer keep this competition available to everyone and I feel like allowing personalized resource packs would be unfair ;( I want this to be as vanilla as possible ^^

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks for the response :)))

1 Like

i win
ign Atterax

18 Likes

Sounds epic :smiley:

2 Likes

IGN: UranicPine77056

9 Likes