SkeppyYTF's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: SkeppyYTF (RealJxs_Adi, Im_JackPlazMC, MyUserRules.)

Timezone: HKT(Hong Kong Time)

Discord username: Jxs_Adi#9814

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I played science 2019 March up till now still! I usually play on kit PvP on this sever and always being online! I really enjoy playing on the sever. I haven’t join the four.s before so that’s why I am pretty new here.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Here is a link to my projects.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kMuDhc-SLJxIZWTJR5cPHYLLmw23ywvv?usp=sharing
(Comment down below if is not working.)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I built player hubs and it’s pretty familiar for me to build and I worked pretty much as much as I can, it toke two days to make but I didn’t put the picture on the form because I accidentally deleted the world which is pretty ashamed. But I built a new one on the photo below which toke 25-20 minutes to build!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I use world edit a lot and currently trying to practice Voxel because I am new to that. I know most of the world edit commands and would say I am good at it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I can transform objects into new subject and it will have different looking and try to use other block and make it unique instead on a single block, but my weakness is that I can’t really make the product into realality but I will try.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?: I am a Builder Team in a sever called “WheatCastles”. The IP is Mc.wheatcastles.com .It was a sever which I have Build perms and we are currently working on big project of a PVP area. And I am the one who is responsible for player spawn.

Describe yourself: I am 13 years old and studying at Secondary School. I am a kind person, I am very active and hardworking, I love to help people and building stuffs.

Try adding a little more detail, u spent very little time on this., try to work on that and ur buildings more! I can see potential!

I need permission to view your portofilo and I am not going to give you my mail upload the pictures to imgur or something

Hello there! I updated the link and it should now be available! Sorry for your patient.

These are some nice builds but you will need bigger things to get builder! try creating a couple of houses with terraforming or a map etc

Okay! I will try. But currently I am on a trip at Japan!

1 Like

enjoy

I updated my pictures. Which is my sever builds. Have a check! Here.

Thank you for applying @SkeppyYTF.
Unfortunately, I do not think that your builds are really what we are looking for.