SkeppysMuskrats Event Team Application:D

My age, is 14.

Timezone:

EDT

: What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

I am interested in KITPVP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How often can you host events?

4 - 9 hours but i can go up to 11 hours for weeks on end if needed

I’ll probably be on each day for maybe 30 minutes to two hours each day, but if needed I can try log on more often.

###: What sets you apart from other applicants?
I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is my feelings for the server and my attitude. My activity levels I also take pride in. I will improve myself for every time i get rejected from this because I know there is always a reason. I beleive in fun events and an experience on the server that not only is fun and fair, but also makes you want to stay on the server.

: What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I hope I will be able to bring more consistent yet remarkable events filled with fun ideas and to make every single player feel like they had a great time playing the event and they influenced the outcome. I also will add more events with occasional extra chances for the player.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My reputation in the community that I am told of is a funny person that makes people joyful and is also able to diffuse tight situations. This paragraph is a little shorter but that is all to say.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the event team to try and bring in a more daily community to kitpvps events. I want people to join everyday see me and know that when Im here, they will have an amazing time.
I also want to try and make the game as a whole more enjoyable for people by making it more unique by hosting unique, fun events, maybe even making my own, who knows :3

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

One STRENGTH I have is that I believe I am able to learn quickly how to host events, and am not afraid to ask questions regarding how to effectively host events.

One weakness is that sometimes i dont know what to do when someone is being extremely toxic and its just them. I am not used to this because of your friendly server enviorment and my amazing childhood.

As a side note, i am banned on the server right now for flying as a joke O.O

1 Like

i feel like ive seen this application before somewhere else

2 Likes

ngl i feel the same way sometimes i found a chicken running away with my schizophrenia pills
and it freaked me out

1 Like

https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/event-team-applications-closed-fall-2023

Even if they were up, I don’t think you’d want to animate a dead game mode. Sad to say it, but kit just died.

1 Like

love this application much better than that toejam guy

3 Likes

O.o idk I see that sometimes and thats kinda why im doing this

1 Like

EXACLTY!! accept it now please they worked too hard to get denied :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m gonna loose braincells from this.

1 Like

you r SO NICE wwe dont even know eachother

1 Like

WAIT if i click on ur username isnt that ur ip? some ppl r bad ppl

1 Like

Event applications are currently closed. You may reapply whenever they next open.