Skeppy252's Build App

IGN: Skeppy252

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time

Discord Name: SkeppyIsTheBest#0127

How long have you played MunchyMC?: i cant REMEMBER

How active can you be per week?: Not Much

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Hav’nt Done One Yet

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Idk

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Yes

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Pretty Good

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:**9 Im GOOD At Coping With Others

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**No

1 Like

You need a portfolio for your application

Edit: Troll application?

2 Likes

Definitely a +1

2 Likes

Please don’t use this space for trolling or anything if the sort. Mods have to sift through these and this is not helping them. Please stop. If you are actually serious about applying please put more effort into your application.

1 Like

5 Likes

You need a portfolio to apply for Builder rank.

1 Like

you do need a portfolio for your builds and you said you have not started any projects yet how do we know that you have a talent towards building.

Have you built for other servers or on a single player world if so screen shot them and upload them to a portfolio and update your application because i know the munchymc build team is strict at reviewing other applicants.

1 Like

I’m assuming this is a troll application. These really aren’t funny they are just annoying and spam. Admins and staff need to sort through all of these and it is really unfair for you to take away chances for admins to look at actual applications.

If this is not a troll application please consider adding a portfolio and more effort into your application.

1 Like

Hey @Skeppy252 , I’m really sorry that you had to wait so long for your application to be reviewed.

Sadly we are not able to judge your skills since you didn’t include a portfolio.Therefore I will have to deny your application.
If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like