Skepiwi's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

The title image is enough for me to give a +1

2 Likes

+1 no reason needed

2 Likes

+1 MA BRUDAH

Skep has always made such a huge impact on Survival for years, and I don’t need to think twice before saying that he is one of the most important players in this community. If anyone deserves the role, it’s this man.

5 Likes

Thank you so much everybody for giving the positive feedback!!! :heart: (Sorry I didn’t @ each of you and say something, thought pinging 16 people would be kind of floody)

5 Likes

+1 skepiwi is the actual goat. Deserves role for being a legend. He sometimes gives me his Lamborghini to drive in and let’s me go to his 6 story apartment building he owns!!! He is also MA BRUDDA THE GOATEST

4 Likes

+1 Skep is a very helpful person and also really cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

let me win in supersumo one time
+1

1 Like

+1

Do not know this player but application contains the amount of detail that is required and seems very organized and appears a lot of labor went into this submission. Followed the format properly and answered all questions with detailed responses. On top of that, the color and drawing gives the application that “personable” vibe that I believe separates from other applicants.

Good luck :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @PigeonGoesMoo !!! You and Alan are my brothers and I appreciate the kind words!

@ak0ss appreciate it, also you are cooler :sunglasses:

@toejammmmmmmmmmm No problem, also thanks for the +1 :heart:

@rRockaaa112 Greatly appreciate the positive feedback even though we don’t know each other much

3 Likes

+1 everyone said everything

3 Likes

+1 my fav lil bro

3 Likes

1+ them are chill

2 Likes

+1 amazing person would fit the staff team nicely

3 Likes

Hi skepiwi!

We think you’d be a great addition to our team. Please reach out to me on Discord!

20 Likes

Easy skep.

4 Likes

CONGRATS MENTOR :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKEPP! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !

not me drawing allat for skep…

shouldn’t have accepeted him today :roll_eyes: !!!

8 Likes

SIMP.

2 Likes

YIPEE SKEP LESGOO

“An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”

3 Likes

Skepiwis

3 Likes