SirLlamaRex_'s Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I have been a regular player but stopped playing I have become a regular player again recently.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS and can record at 1080p or higher if needed.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have both Teamspeak3 and Discord and I’m competent with both of them.

Application

IGN:
SirLlamaRex_

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time.

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes I can.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
I am interested in helper and then hopefully JMod.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
KitPvP.

How active can you be per week?
I can be active 7 - 14 hours a week Including weekends. 1 - 2 hours everyday.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
No I don’t.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I haven’t.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think when people see me they will at least recognize me as I have been inactive for a while. I think have a positive reputation in this server other then that I am in the background of a lot of omarmu and bbh’s streams and I’m known as omarmu’s resident stream sniper.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in this role because I think that my ability’s are fit for it which I think would help me and the server. Obviously I like helping others and I love this server. It would be really cool knowing I contributed. The fact that I would be able to help this server and the people in it really motivates me.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 8.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 9.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I haven’t made any reports yet.

I’ve seen you on, try to clean up the application though.
+0.25

Thank you! Will do.

I’m not the best at English so if you see anything that doesn’t have the right punctuation or if there is anything else wrong please tell me with a reply it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Well, there’s nothing too big really with grammar or anything. Just try to add some more detail.

Ty!!!

+0. The application is well written, but it lacks detail in areas. In the “Out of 10” questions, I suggest you explain why you rated yourself as high as you did.

Also; I’m on KitPvP almost every day, and I have not once seen you in-game or talk in chat, even though we share the same time zone. Try to up your activity. Good luck!