[Sirflin73]'s Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: Sirflin73

Timezone:: EST

How active can you be per week?:
Monday-Friday:5pm EST-10pm EST
Saturday/Sunday:10am EST- 2am/3am EST
*Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I don’t believe I have any punishments but I could be wrong. I used to play on Munchy MC prison all the time and was a huge fan.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have never applied for this role.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I don’t have a reputation in the community as I stopped playing Minecraft servers a while ago but slowly coming back to it. There might be people who remember me from the Prison server as I used to play A LOT.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I wanted to really try something new and wanted to help others and see what I am capable of. I really wanna do my best and start working harder. I also used to play on Munchy MC a lot so I wanted to try and help out a bit.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.
I don’t have much experience, never was a mod in a mc server but I had a few huge discord servers of my own I have made before that have had a few hundred people before but that’s about it.

3 Likes

You forgot the questions in bold which you need to reply to, I see you got the answers but others looking at this will think you’re a goon

1 Like

thank you, I just deleted them cause I just thought I was replacing the answer for the question. I didn’t even know there examples for this until a second ago :sob:

4 Likes

Hi Sirflin73!

Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, it seems like you got slightly confused by our current application season. We are only recruiting staff for our survival server now, and it looks like you have only ever played Prison on MunchyMC! If you are interested in becoming prison staff, keep an eye on the forums to see when our applications next open!

7 Likes