Simfonija's Event Team Application

IGN:

Simfonija

Timezone:

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

KitPVP

How often can you host events?

Monday ↠ 2pm - 8pm

Tuesday ↠ 7pm - 9pm

Wednesday ↠ 1pm - 5pm

Thrusday ↠ 3pm - 6pm

Friday ↠ 2pm – 12am

Saturday ↠ 5pm - 2am

Sunday ↠ 2pm – 8pm

My availability may change in respect to real-life events

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Over the years, I have gained myself a reputation among the community of a friendly, well known and active player. I have also been called approachable and kind by the people I helped in the past. My dedication to MunchyMC can be seen through my voluntary participation in the Bug and Idea team. Through this team, I was able to expand my knowledge on MunchyMC, and I had also managed to acquire new friends along the way. My dedication is also apparent through my knowledge on both manually and automatic events, both of which I had taken the time to study and learn thoroughly.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

As a KitPvP event member, I hope to enhance the player experience and make it more enjoyable. I would strive to cater to everyone’s needs at all times, and use my role to make the gamemode more interesting through hosting both manual and automatic events.

In addition, I would do my best to come across as a person other event members can approach for support at all time. Whether it be a reminder on how to host a certain event or even hosting the event with them, I’d like to be the kind of person people can turn to at a time of need.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe my reputation overall is very positive. As I mentioned before, I do my best to come across as approachable and friendly, and someone people can turn to - whether it be to ask for help, or just to hang out. I am very active on Discord, as well as the forums. I always do my best not to come across as toxic or unfriendly towards others. I try to refrain as much as I can from causing any drama, and usually like to keep a pretty modest and positive profile at all times.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I would like to be on the event team because I have always adored and loved the KitPvP community, and wish to dedicate some of my time into the effort of giving back for all of the love I’ve received over the years from them. I would love to have a bigger impact on the server, hosting fun events to break out of the usual gamemode experience and taking it to a different direction. I believe that events, alongside PvP and duels, are a very good chunk of what makes KitPvP enjoyable and interesting. Therefore, I believe that through hosting events, I could enhance the player experience and make the gamemode a lot more enjoyable for everyone who decides to participate in them.

I’d also like to become an event member in order to challenge myself. Although I’ve taken a lot of challenges throughout my time on Munchy, BIT being a prime example, I am the kind of person that is not satisfied with standing around and watching from afar. I like taking initiative and helping out whenever I can, as well as learning more about the communities and places I am invested in and have a passion for, Munchy being one of them. I believe becoming an event member on KitPvP could satisfy that urge of mine as well as to encourage me to step out of my comfort zone.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength: I am a very quick learner. I believe this would help me a lot as an event member, whether it be by learning all of the commands, how to host certain events, how to handle situations where a player misbehaves, etc.

Weakness: Sometimes during stressful situations I tend to lose my cool and can overreact a little. Thanks to some methods I have adapted that help me with relaxing, I am able to try my hardest to control my discomfort and stay as calm as possible to handle. It rarely happens to me these days, and I’m more than capable of handling stressful situations by myself.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Mddey ↣ Hosting a lot of events I asked for.

@LunaInSpace ↣ Allowing me to become a Slayer in RR.

@Ironnose ↣ Hosting waterdrop when I asked him.

@KitPvPJMod ↣ Making me a Slayer in RR, and hosting Multiple events I asked for.

@MeerkatMist ↣ Hosting a lot of events I asked for.

Anything else you would like to add:

The banner was made by me :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Sim is a very well-spoken person and has a really wide circle of knowledge
Nothing to criticize.

Definitely +1 from me.

3 Likes

MASSIVE +1

Simfonija is the coolest person I know and is definitely fit for the role of event member, she is mature, responsible and also very chill to be around.

And is also good at art which is a bonus :smiley:

3 Likes

+1 has 2v1ed me mid fight before

3 Likes

Honestly suprised she isnt in the event team yet…

HUGE +1

good luck!

2 Likes

gotta be the most deserving for this imo +58

2 Likes

+1 simfonja is pretty coooool

2 Likes

HUGEEEE +1 has always been rlly cool and friendly! (ALSO COOL ART)

2 Likes

Another major +1

The application is designed amazing and besides a minor punishment back then which she made up for by following and never breaking the rules again sim has a perfect record, being her friend is very nice and fun and I know that’s a good quality to have as that’s what event members require.

She shows she has a good timeframe to manage these events and I see her online a lot and on the forums a lot as well. Sim is almost always positive which is a good quality for event as it interacts with community a lot more then other positions.

Sim is such a kind, supportive, lovable person to be around and she’s perfect for this position

+1 make her event please

2 Likes

omg HUGE +1

2 Likes

Also I’m her number 1 opp

2 Likes

robbery if you dont get it.
+1

2 Likes

Big +1
I Think sim would do great as an event team member
best of luck sim :D

2 Likes

I’m here to confirm the acceptance of simbobojina.
+1
Welcome.

2 Likes

Huge +1
Sim would be an amazing event team member, it seems like she’s ready for the role and is very deserving

Good luck Sim :D

2 Likes

While I may be simfonijas #1 hater, I will have to +1 this application due to the fact it was written on microsoft word

2 Likes

+1 she likes women

3 Likes

yes

+1

2 Likes

best candidate so far (sorry noah) also nice drawing (it’d be better if i was in it tho no offense)

+1 :3

2 Likes

Don’t know Sim well but always online and pretty active on kit. Nothing negative to say…

+1 from me. Good luck :>

2 Likes