Simfonija's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

:mushroom: - Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?: Yes, since i was apart of HNM - HeartNotMemes I would come on event very often and play on it.

:mushroom: - Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?: Yes. I am competent with discord.

Application

:white_heart: - IGN: Simfonija

:white_heart: - Age: 15

:white_heart: - Timezone: CEST - Central Europe Summer Time

:white_heart: - Can you use a microphone? Yes, I can.

:white_heart: When can you be available to help host events each week? Due to my school tests, family problems and other stuff, i can be active. Since the events are only hosted on SOMETIMES on fridays, saturdays and sundays, i can pretty much be on all day, but still here is my schedule:

• On weekdays I can log on after my school. 1pm - 5pm training 8pm - 10pm

Fridays: 4pm - 6pm (training) 9pm - 2am

Saturdays: 2pm - 11pm

Sundays: 3pm - 7pm

• Just to know this is ALL in CEST time.

:white_heart: - What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I Think iโ€™m pretty well-known in the community, I mostly chat on forums and being on MunchyMC discord often. Since many people know me I try to be as mature at possible. I mostly joke around people and try to make them feel welcomed as they are. I feel some people might not like me but I mostly try to get on the good side of everything, or mostly I just ignore people that are Toxic to me or arenโ€™t mature.

:white_heart:- Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
Well, what intrested me to apply is to see what expirience and what difference does it make when being a role that is very important. Also I would really love being apart of a new community and meeting new people/content-creators. Even tho I would i like to meet new people it would mean a lot of responsibility and being trustfull.

:white_heart:- Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? Well, I actually do, iโ€™m a full-time builder on servers HarmonyMC. I been met with WE (World-Edit) Since I got my minecraft back (April 13 - 2021). I been making big projects that are gonna be done in the future, and I had many expirience hosting on other servers.

:white_heart:- How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
Since I am apart of some staff teams (as I said) I been expirienced with many professional people that taught me to be more mature, etc. I would love to be apart of teams and working together since I cannot always work alone.

:white_heart:- Anything you want to add:
Goodluck to all of you those out there that applied! <3
Would also say if i get accepted (IF IT IS GONNA HAPPEN) I would be intrested to build new maps, I love to build same as helping other people ^^

For more information contact me on:

• Discord: Simfonija#5671

• Twitter: @twtSimfonija

• Instagram: xandqx

Edits:

Changed - April - 13 to April 3rd - 2021

12 Likes

+99999 smelly

2 Likes

Just for the future, you donโ€™t need to delete and repost your application. You can just edit it :)

3 Likes

Amazing application! itโ€™s super detailed and colorful and looks amazing! Sim is also very cool, sheโ€™s pretty active, mature, and has some experience as she said

+1 !!! goodluck!!

1 Like

Active, mature, nice. Good fit

Goodluck

1 Like

+1
Sim is active, very friendly and would be a good co-host!
Goodluck :D

1 Like

+1

Sim is mature, trustworthy, a known player in the community,
active, friendly and very cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedbacks

2 Likes

+1

My bestie ^^
Sim is so kind, active and mature.
Also, beautiful application :two_hearts:
Good luck!

1 Like

OH I THOUGHT I RESPONDED TO THIS LOL,

BIG +1

sim is very cool and a very good friend <3

2 Likes

1 Like

I donโ€™t see you a lot on the event server but you are a nice person.

Good Luck :)

1 Like

+1
Sheโ€™s active, good friend, and would be a great pick for the Co-Host role! Good luck Sim! :D

1 Like

late response

+1!
Very colorful application! You are incredibly honest about how your reputation may not be the best with all people which i think is a good quality, recognizing that you may be doing something wrong is the first step to huge improvement. You also have prior experience!

Good luck!

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for your feedback @IceBreaker420 <3

1 Like

Heya Simfonija!

Thanks for the very colorful application and your interest in joining the team. Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we hope to see you applying again next season! Good luck!

3 Likes