🍄 SierAlex's Staff Application (29/05/2020)

Edit 1: Fixed some grammar mistakes.

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Of course.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yep, 720p and 60fps.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Already used and installed (but i prefer Discord to be honest)

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

SierAlex

14 (Recently)

Timezone:

Madrid/Spain.

Languages Spoken:

Spanish as main, and English fluently (still improving)

Server you would like to moderate:

KitPvP Server.

How active can you be per week?

Because of the flue i have much time now (and summer too) so i can connect 4 days per week to the gamemode, actually to moderate the european timezone.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined to the Munchy community on April the 10th And why did i stay here? Well, as always i’ve been playing spanish servers, never joined to an english community before, and i need to say and confirm that there’s a big difference between communities, actually i enjoy much more on the english community because of the servers, staff and the good vibe to play on here. This 1 month of experience playing was totally better than a 1 year of experience on a spanish server as a Staff. Actually even for a server that doesn’t have my main lenguage it’s pretty fun, i met people and learned a lot after applying for Builder. I didn’t expect that a totally different server that i never played, where i didn’t know anyone, could be so good and if i need to describe my experience in one word, it is surprised on a good way =).

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

If i remember, i got kicked from a Woolwars game for no reason (didn’t actually read it) anyways i don’t think it’s a Staff punishment, so then i don’t think i have any mute or else.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I’ve been on small servers, but there’s one server that actually gave me experience and it was where i started to manage proyects for it. This server is MineAqua. Nowadays it has around 300 users, but when i applied and got accepted as a Mod it had 1k-2k online. It was a really good experience but once again the spanish community started ruining the experience, this server had one of the longest stories on the spanish minecraft community, and after arguing with the owner (wich closed the server and got all the money of the donators to himself) i decided to leave the Staff for the own team and mostly the owner’s toxicity, 1 week later, the server closed.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Yep, i’m actually a member of the Minecraft Anticheat Community. I know hack clients, anti-cheats and know people that develope theses ones. I can detect hacks with my in-game experience and the Staff experience too. A bit of everything.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Most of these ones were reported directly to a Staff, because as a Builder, it’s strange to report people as a normal user, because Builder it’s on a different way a staff member.
(I only got 3 that i sent to moderators, because i cleaned my pc).

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

The first contribution is that i helped a lot of people on KitPvP and Woolwars, sometimes on purgatory to help with the appeals, this is the easiest part that i did, and also when i became a part of the BuildTeam, i started building and for now i’m remaking old maps for KitPvP as petition of some users. I think that becoming a builder it’s the best way that i did to help Munchy, also helping/reporting of course, so i need to thanks Munchy and the Buildteam manager (igotchu) for help me to support Munchy on a different way that isn’t chat support :).

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

As a staff member, i have lots of ideas, i’m really active and friendly. I already know some Staff members, and contributed (i still) with a discord server reform, talking by PMs to a high-staff / Manager. The part of the buildteam where i actually help and benefit is that i’m trying to renew the warps and i will. Also as a Staff i can host events (make custom events) with a different way for fun on european timezones, because most of the events are done on a later timezone here in Europe, people don’t have much time to get on and i think they will like that different timezones events. Some events for fun, and others biggers for a rank, wich will be pretty interesting and fun.

How do you work when in a team?

Actually pretty good, i take this question for moderating events and other stuff like live streaming. If any Staff member has an idea, suggestion or opinion i would read it and talk about it, same with an important situation. I always plan future actions that can make a lot of changes and talk about it with managers, smods or admins trying to do it efficiently and taking the time to review it. I would say that there’s a big difference of age, but anyways i hope to give good conversation with other staff members, as i actually do with other builders.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

autoclicker modifications, this can bypass the anti-cheat very well if you use it good, clicking it’s something really important at pvp and there are people good, people bad, and people really good at cps. The problem is that you don’t know wich one will use an unfair modification, because the bad people can improve their skills, the good people too, and the really good people usually do 12-13 cps, if someone knows that person, then he can use autoclicker for 10 cps and nobody will notice after he makes a mistake, wich can be if it starts clicking someone on the spawn for no reason as a strange form.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I applied for builder, but i approved at first try, so i won’t answer these questions xD.

Really thank you for reading my application to be part of the Staff team, take your time to give criticism and i will probably response 1 time to clear out any question or doubt. Good luck to everyone who apply and this is the end of my Staff Application
29/05/2020
~mushroom guy

4 Likes

Huge +1 for my man.
Alex is genuinely such a great guy, and it’s always such a pleasure to meet and communicate with you in and outside of Munchy.
You’d make a fantastic staff member, and I really do wish to see you with a JMod rank soon :3

Good luck my boy <3

1 Like

+1
-active
-friendly
-helpful

Good Luck! :smiley:
-PitKit-

1 Like

Really active on kit. A huge +1 from me, always helping others and being kind. I cant wait to see u with a purple name. :heart:

Best of luck!

1 Like

Man is a legit god! Been nothing but nice in game to me and many others. Huge +1 from me! Best of luck @SierAlex and have a great one!

Overall a great person and a hard worker. Definitely a qualified candidate. Best of luck!

5 Likes

+1 for LOTS of reasons. Always active. Always HELPFUL. Always being nice to others. And an amazing Builder. The application itself is also great, with great detail. Good luck, mushroom man!

Cheers,
AceCaptainRex

2 Likes

Alex gave me mushroom.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the special mushroom that i made for you days ago, a lot of work and dedication on it.

3 Likes

How do I become a builder?

uhm… @_mrpickles this isn’t the right section and post to ask that, but anyways you need to create a topic on the Build team category. Be careful where you post xD

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve read your application and it is one of the best applications I have ever read! Not only are you an amazing builder, you also have plenty of experience, added lots of detail to your application, and are one of the nicest and most active people on the forums and ingame! This is an easy +1000000000!!!

Good job and I hope you get staff!!!

1 Like

Thanks for all the people to reply and read my application! Ty so much =)

1 Like

Recently joined the build team
You should wait a bit fam
+.5

1 Like

+1
Yes yes yes yes yes

1 Like

This got a lot of replies soon, wow

2 Likes

+1 good application
and active player

1 Like

I haven’t met you before but by the application that I read you seem like you know a lot about munchy and you’re overall a good person. I like your application a lot and I really hope you do get accepted. Good luck!

1 Like

Alex is just so kind, mature, and active on Kit. This is a great application, and I have had the pleasure to speak with him quite a few times, and he 100% deserves staff on this server.

My one complaint is you just got build rank like a month ago, but that shouldn’t affect much.

A big +1 for Alex!

1 Like

+1
Great application , shows that you had put a lot of effort into it.Very active on the EU timezone who lacks some staff members in my opinion.Has already done much for the server and great past experience
Good luck @SierAlex hope you get accepted.
Sottoc

1 Like