SierAlex's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s
SierAlex / 3seljuk_ / SierAlex / xZelium / vFainful / AlexGamer99

• Timezone:
    Spain/Madrid
  • Discord username:
    SierAlex#9085
  • How long have you played MunchyMC?:
    Not too long ago, I discovered this server a few days ago because of BBH, WoolWars and KitPvP are by far my favorite game modes.
  • Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
    Well, this section is pretty interesting, because it doesn’t ask for the “best” build but the “proudest” and “favorite” one. My favorite build isn’t the best one, but it has a lot of history: It’s a custom mesa biome made in survival that unfortunately got deleted and remade in creative with voxel and worldedit.
    l
    Re-creating the map in creative was something I enjoyed a lot and we were pretty happy to see the end result.
  • How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
    Really experienced, I know some advanced tools, tricks and more that help me finish my projects pretty good.
  • Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
    I think that I’m pretty good at terraforming and building structures, I’m also good at detailing, all of my builds try to be as detailed as possible.
    My weakness is that I’m not usually pleased with the end result of my builds and I end up remaking some stuff.
  • What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
    I’ve been in servers such as MineAqua, MineTeam, SkyLive, Networkers…
    I’m currently the builder behind these posts Mario Novembre | München, (you can ask the manager JasperEdits#9999 via Discord)
    And also build for people for by private dms (charges), so that’s my position nowadays.
5 Likes

If these are all your builds good job +1

1 Like

Yes, these are all my recent builds
And also thanks!

1 Like

Good application hope you get accepted ^^ +1

2 Likes

Portfolio updated! with a new build

+1 it seems like you have put a lot of time and effort into your builds and you also seem didicated on becoming a builder! Good Luck!

1 Like

New build added to the portfolio! My first organic Eagle! Hope you like it

2 Likes

+1 lol

1 Like

Great builds, greater with shaders

+1

1 Like

yo these are dope bro +1

1 Like

New build to the portfolio, a Factions Spawn for a server! (MCMarket Charge)

2 Likes

+1 your build are great man!

1 Like

nice builds :smiley:

flare

edit: forgot to put the +1 haha

1 Like

+1, good job man.

1 Like

+1 great guy has definitely helped me improve some of my builds and overall a chill guy, hope you get accepted!

1 Like

-.5.Joined a couple days ago.
Your builds are decent, however they lack crucial details (example, the home thingy)

1 Like

Hey @Emboxity, thanks for the criticism, don’t actually understand why you have to be 1000years old on the server to be builder but that’s your opinion, but anyways i’ll check the details that you say and re-edit the portfolio, hope to see you on the build team :smile:!

+1, good builds, best of luck man.

1 Like

tf you mean with “home thingy” xD, also, why does the fact that he’s new to the community care if he’s a good builder?

Greetings.

From what I see, all your work is a great feat of dedication and good planning.

It is evident to me that you use reference from real objects to depict inside the game, just as a scale modeller would do before going into a project.

Realism is the only word that can describe the terrain and the eagle you show to us, being the only limit the size of the blocks composing it.

Not everything is perfect though, I would say that you overworked a bit the factions spawn,but not in a common way, the structure is beautifull, with so many columns, and the colour palette with browns, Grey’s, greens and a touch of Sakura Pink tree is very appealing.

BUT, and this is a big one, the colour makes it hard to see the structure, piece by piece, making it a bit difficult to discern every detail.

Of course, this doesn’t make the work any less good, I love detailed projects.
All that use of anvils, pistons, repeaters is such a great nit pick, I would even ask for the world download to see all the structure by myself.
Gotta say it reminds me of Madrid’s townhall, am I right?

Would be a crime not to give a good nice and deserved +1

Post data: No te deseo suerte, porque no la necesitas.

2 Likes