Should MunchyMC add skyblock?

I agree we should add it but skyblock takes alot of patiences. And for some people it’s hard to get to get started and earning money. So I think people would start complaining like for example. Oh this is to hard or how do you have so much money it’s like been an hour. Or be toxic to other rich people (me xD) and like some other people said we should add a cool unique twist. But it’s hard to be unique I mean hypixel has a huge staff team and alot of other people to help them.So you can’t just say [quote=“boreynorthwind, post:19, topic:24999”]
They should add skyblock but make it unique.
[/quote]
And with that I’ll end this post that sadly took 20 minutes :tired_face::tired_face:b

2 Likes

I think that Munchy shouldn’t because I agree with dragneo, it’ll be popular at start and then slowly start loosing players because they all go back to KITPVP. That’s how it works for a lot of the gamemodes on Munchy. :frowning:, If they did have players all season/map then yeah.

Munchy has made quite a few unique gamemodes which I haven’t seen anywhere else. I’m sure they’re capable of doing the same with skyblock.

Skyblock won’t die if it’s unique and the updates are good.

I agree.

I’d advise not necro posting and bumping this over and over.

1 Like

I didn’t reply to Sowl with the intention of bumping this thread. I replied to them a few days later than my first reply because I didn’t have time to read it earlier. If I was trying to necro post, I would have replied earlier.

yes, I think it would be good

Please don’t comment on posts older than two weeks.

Okay.