Should MunchyMC add skyblock?

Do you guys think MunchyMC should add a skyblock gamemode?

2 Likes

They were planning on doing this a while ago but never went through with it. Personally, I would enjoy this.

1 Like

Yea yea

1 Like

No. :)

1 Like

no, they shouldn’t, it will either be mega pay 2 win or will be dead in a week just like survivals first release. Yeah BadBoyHalo will stream himself abusing and it will have tons of fanboys on, but after that, only survival players will most likely be playing.

1 Like

I like skyblock so its a yes from me

2 Likes

That’s not true. Yes, BBH will probably stream it and probably bring in a lot of players. But the gamemode won’t be dead after. Skyblock is a very popular gamemode on a lot of servers. On InvadedLands, for example, skyblock is the 2nd most popular server on the network, and skeppy barely makes videos on it. If players enjoy skyblock, they will play it even without BBH streaming it. He’ll just give the server a player boost.

2 Likes

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

add it but add custom items

1 Like

Why not? At least give a reason. Also, welcome to the forums!

1 Like

What about factions?

1 Like

@82602 I would like some faction action :slight_smile:

1 Like

no but they should readd skywars

1 Like

Hypixel already did skyblock

+1 but make it more than sky block add a twist to it.

I’d say no. Skyblock is usually identical to each other on servers. I know Hypixel made a nice change to Skyblock, and I’d love to see Munchy do the same, but it’s definitely going to be hard to add a unique twist that will keep people playing.

No I dont think that they should add skyblock

Absolutely, but at the same time, no
Unfortunately, Skyblock gets a little dull and boring after so long (and for me, 30 minutes), so they’d have to add some sort of fancy twist to the gamemode.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. They should add skyblock but make it unique. Hypixel’s skyblock is unique , but It’s not really skyblock. If they manage to make it original and at the same time the same skyblock as other servers, it will do well. If it’s different to other skyblock gamemodes but still similar to classic skyblock people will enjoy it.

Yes. And their player count nearly tripled after they added it. It’s been on Hypixel for over two months and it’s still their #1 gamemode.

It’s impossible to improve on hypixel skyblock