Shocking's Event Application

IGN: Shockings

Timezone: PST

How often can you host events: I’m on every single day, so I could host them everyday, whenever needed.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I believe I have more experience when it comes to things like this. I’ve endured lots of staff experience in the past, and have been staff on various servers, as well as owned a few, with my rank ranging from helper, to owner. I’m not saying nobody else has experience, or is dedicated, but I’m genuinely confident that I surpass most in these categories. My intention isn’t for me to degrade anyone, or to try to show myself as a superior, but to provide enjoyable and fun events for the players

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring many great and fun times for the people on munchy. I can host events, and give people more things to do on the server than just the usual KitPvP. With us hosting these events very often, people see it as a chance to get a temporary rank, or maybe as a chance to have more fun. I’d love to be able to provide all of that for these people, and i’d see it as a great possibility to learn, and experience more. For some people, they get really bored on the KitPvP server, and have nothing to do, what these events do is spice up the game, because KitPvP is something you can get bored of pretty easily. At the end of all this, the people really wanting to become an Event Member, really strives to entertain those on the servers, and I consider myself one of those people, striving to make a difference.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I’d like to be on the event team to enhance the experiences of all players on munchy. I’d like to host events, enjoy these amazing times with others, as well as bring joy to everyone. I’ll fulfill requests of others as well, so they can enjoy more of the events, with the chance to earn a prize while playing.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): There’s been a few times when event members hosted an event that i’d asked for. For example, today we asked for classic red rover, and FINESSEDKID hosted it for us, and It was really fun. I appreciate that he did that, and that’s what I hope to accomplish as well.

Anything else you would like to add: I have two forum accounts, and the one you might’ve seen before this one was on my old one.

2 Likes

+1 relatively good app, I have seen you on everyday, I haven’t ever talked to you so idk how you are like

Good Luck <3

Thank you for your feedback and i appreciate you letting me know about the age, i’ve added it to the application

+1
Good application
Good grammar
Active player
Annndddddd cool username (not that it matters)

Also cookie :cookie:

Thank You! I appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know you well because of my recent activity spike, but I witnessed a ruthless act you performed in the event world today. You killed close to 50 poor baby chickens at the end of a crr.

It wasn’t easy :sweat_smile:

+1 Overall great application. Good luck :D

Thanks! :smile:

+0,4

• Don’t see you on much. First time I noticed you was like a week ago and I play daily.
  • Sometimes toxic in chat
  • Decent application

Goodluck !
-Azes

I’m actually on everyday, and I may have been toxic in the past, but if you’ve been seeing me recently, you’d know I’m not toxic anymore. Thanks for the feedback anyways!

Active
Good app
Mature
not toxic

you have my support !

Thanks! I appreciate your support! :smile:

I gotta admit that you’ve been more active and mature lately so i’ll change to +0,8 for now.

Goodluck !
-Azes

Thank you! I appreciate it :smiley:

I’ve known shockings for a little bit now and as of recent we’ve been talking a lot more to each other. Reading his application now I would’ve never known he was 14 lol. He has the maturity levels of someone who is a lot older and I feel as if this would really make shockings happy if he got this position, good luck brother.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it <3. I hope you get event as well :slight_smile:

+1
have not seen you been toxic
pretty nice app and is nice!

goodluck!!
-whippingcream

Thank you, I really appreciate it :smile:

+1

• you’re incredibly active
  • very nice and friendly person
  • selfless and helpful