Shoblette

I can write a whole essay here, but I’m not really good at that so I’ll keep it short. About a month ago my friend and cm quit prison. While I don’t think I even have a good understanding of all the things she did for prison, I can mention a few things:

3x ranktop
Top-miner (How many months took it for ppl to catch up?)
Top 3 fishers
Dedicated hours and hours of testing items
Sharing ideas/strategies/thoughts prison in general

It’s been a lot.

I’m not sure if there’s been anybody doing this but I’d like to say thank you, Shob, for everything that you’ve done for prison. It was an honour to be teamed with you. o7

14 Likes

Never met them, only seen them outside the forums but they seemed to have an incredible respect for prison and while they said some stupid stuff because they didn’t agree with what was happening at prison they seemed to be like the player that cares the most and I can respect that.

2 Likes

Although I don’t play as much prison, from what I have seen, @Shoblette has always been such a dedicated players.

She’s been getting tons of places onto leaderboards, made posts when she felt like some item buffs/nerfs were wrong, she speaks out loud and doesn’t fail to be brutally honest. I do appreciate her and I also know some do not really like her a lot. But I just can’t think of any other player more dedicated than her…

I miss her. Seeing her on prison was always putting a smile on my face because I knew she obviously enjoyed playing it. I do hope that she would eventually come back. Her course on munchy was rather agitated recently but I wish her the best in her future and look forward to seeing her pop on here and there on prison!

3 Likes

Guys stop being babies she will be back

6 Likes

Shob really has made the munchymc prison community sm better over the years. Ik some people might hate on her bc of her recent actions, but you gotta admit that she’s done a lot of good.

Ty @Shoblette

4 Likes

I do have a lot of respect for her, she has accomplished many great things on the server. But did she quit for good? Or only until Map 10? Bc if so then :(

2 Likes

It looks like it’s for good. She wants 2 things in order to come back that both won’t happen. Im not going to address these as my goal is to thank her, not to have another discussion.

But yeah it’s sad to see her go.

2 Likes

Damn, well thats unfortunate. She deserves the recognition, for all the hours and work she put in to be on the leaderboards. Goodbye @Shoblette !!

2 Likes

Did she pass away? RIP MY QUEEN :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

I’m definitely bummed. I’m a lowkey player who hasn’t talked to her privately, but the public chit chats we’ve had here and there always left a good impression in my mind. She comes off to me as a decent person with a good head on her shoulders. It’s a bummer to have less level headed people around.

3 Likes