Server vibe check

no hate to those who enjoy the craft but its gotten to a point for me where playing the game isnt really for fun, its just to kill time

2 Likes

Unfortunately CatTech, since you’ve been a mod, minecraft as a whole has regressed in the maturity of its players, like you said. And mojang itself is embracing this with its recent updates. (the 1.12 world of colo(u)r update comes to mind) However, saying it should just rebrand and die off is just plain ignorant in my opinion. Even though munchy as a whole is in an entirely new generation of players, that doesn’t mean we don’t care any less about the server as you once did. Sure, there is a loss of specialty with none of the players remembering the good old days of munchymc. But 90% of the community members here are the nicest and most caring people in the world, and that’s what I love about this community. Even though we don’t have the experience of the older days of the server, we still believe we can make it a better place and help munchy grow and thrive as it once has. The staff team is a perfect example of this, continuing to support and help the community in any way it can and even though it looks like from the outside nothing is being done, I assure you the higher ups are working as hard as they can to produce quality content for this community. Thank you for your time spent with this community, and I hope we can carry your legacy and the legacy of other great previous community members forward.

4 Likes

@CatTech Hey man what’s up? Haven’t seen you in forever. We should catch up some time.

But yeah MC servers can’t last forever and Munchy just like every video game ever will eventually die and everything we did on here will all just be memories.

2 Likes