Serious matter. (Read Staff)

This was made by a staff for himself personally. He did not share it.

I only commented my opinion briefly, and it looks like you have a strong opinion. I will say one last thing on this topic:

The mods you mentioned are completely different than making something not supplied on the server for yourself to have an advantage. Mods are available for everyone, and those specific mods are not very big of a deal. When it comes to autofarms, it is more of an issue since you could technically go afk the whole day and collect things to then be able to sell and gain money (especially if you’re autoselling too). This is cheating since it creates an unfair advantage to other players that the player doing these things will end up with tons of money without actually putting in any work. And, as mentioned previously, it is not available to just anyone. That makes it an unfair advantage as well.

You say leave it up to the staff team, and that is exactly what happened in this case, seeing that Trimly was banned.

Seeing as I don’t think I will be swaying you and don’t want to keep repeating myself and getting into an argument on a forum post (as what I’ve said in my view was already mentioned several times previously), that is the last thing I will say.

I hope that makes sense,
~Mythical :sheep:

2 Likes

Alright I guess this is the last thing I will say too. It isn’t a viable to everybody because not everyone has the items to do it. Otherwise you can do it for zero cost what so ever.

You:

Also you:

You are taking the wrong point, the topic in fact is specifically regarding the use of any advantage that puts you in a spot where whilst a normal player has to put dedication and time, all you are doing is letting a third party system or a client do all the work for you, which IS unfair from any perspective where you take it.
things such as potion counters or armour mod are miscellaneous gadgets anyone can access and dont give you an advantage just a way to read and analyze stats from items you use, but in this case you are showcasing that you use macros and / or scripts to farm

2 Likes

Are the current rules so short, that they fit into a few signs as a rule board?

that’s literally a macro

2 Likes

Ah, so mods aren’t allowed? If you think about it, nothing is an unfair advantage in Minecraft. Anyone and everyone can download it. If you want to say anything Vanilla Minecraft Players cant get is cheating, is Lunar Client cheating? What about toggle sprint.

1 Like

TF bro that’s not a macro. A macro is where you click a key and it performs a task such as clicking twice or doing /sellall. What I am talking about is software that continue continuously ‘clicks’ those buttons. @z0ne4 thanks for not being stupid. @Lil_Makoto you are trying to make me look stupid and idgaf. Considering your quotes makes you look like a total retard. I said that it is possible to do all of these tasks without mods(in this context I am using the word mods to describe any software or modification that would assist me in the farming.) not that I was doing the task without mods. You can still afk farm with zero work with items that are in the game. Those of you who are going to reply to this I already agreed that the methods I and others where using are not allowed anymore. I just think that munchy could have handled the situation much better and that they need an officials rules page that goes into more specifics. If you are going to reply to me read all of the previous conversations and inform yourself what a macro is and what scripting is.

2 Likes

Macro:

simulate click key.mouse.left
end

Script:

if key.keyboard.esc == 1 then end
add furnace_list 1
check furnace_list furnace
if iron != 0 then take iron
if inventory(iron) > 5 then check chest else GOTO 7
place iron
if furnace_list == 20 then GOTO 8 else GOTO 1
set furnace_list 1
wait 1 minute
GOTO 1

I’m not good at coding, but I know my nerd memes. (even when I don’t understand 90% of them)

1 Like

Now you’re just trying to justify Hacking in itself.

Mods on a multiplayer server = Hacking/Cheating/Unfair Advantage

Mods on singleplayer world = A fun experience for yourself cause it’s just you.

This isn’t rocket science guys.

-thhot <3

2 Likes

There is a very simple solution for this issue. Don’t play on prison.

My man out here writing paragraphs and then says “Idgaf” :clown_face:.

1 Like

thanks for explaining what a macro is

A script with a loop function is not a macro.

1 Like

Wow, you debunked yourself now.

Look at verb.