Semi-Tardy Introduction!

Hello, my name is: Skysthelimit26, but you can call me Sky or Skys for short!

My favourite color is: Light blue and/or light pink! Pastels are my favourite colour choice.

My favourite food is: Undecided, actually! I’m a bit of a picky eater, but I do still like a lot of different food.

How I found this server: I recently got into watching MineCraft YouTubers and I stumbled upon BadBoyHalo’s channel through Dream’s! BBH sounded super kind and really cool, so I figured his server would also reflect that (which it does!) I’m a little new to it, as I joined April 22nd, 2020, but that doesn’t deter me from enjoying it as much as veteran players, I’d like to think!

Something more about myself: I’m an 18 year old from Michigan (EST) and I’m a bit of an introvert in real life, but I absolutely break out of my shell online! I love talking to people and helping them as consistently as possible! I’ve already made a few friends on this server, which I’m really happy about!! If you do want to ever talk to me, you can DM me, I’m down for a lot of conversations! You can find me on Discord as Sky#5281 or through the Discord server!
I play on the Survival server, but I’m very open to talking with anyone, regardless of what server you play!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I can talk with more of you!! <3

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you more here!

Maybe we will see each other as I also play survival OwO

2 Likes

Thank you!! I hope we do, I’ll be sure to say hi!!

2 Likes

Welcome, we hope you enjoy it here!

2 Likes

ello sky!!! :D

2 Likes

Hello!! :smiley: Its nice to talk and see you here!

1 Like

Welcome to Munchy!!

2 Likes