Seeking Your Assistance!

:hibiscus: Hi everyone! :hibiscus:

Exciting updates have been made to prison, and I’m working on completing item-guide.com. With this, we could really use your help!

1. There are multiple items that are missing descriptions or item names. I’ve made an overview below, but ofcourse you can look at the item-guide itself too.

2. Tips and suggestions. Do you have any idea’s for the item-guide itself, think about guides, tools or any other suggestions. Please do share and who knows your idea will be launched!

Now, you might be wondering, “Where do I share my information?” Excellent question! You can contribute by reacting to this forum post. Additionally, we have an incredible admin team on the item-guide being: @TheFireGamer210 , @NaoIsHere , @floki and @Innocent_Creeper all of whom are capable of adding your suggestions into the guide.

Huge thanks in advance for your help! Let’s work together and make the item guide as complete as possible! :hearts:

Item List

Flash Pickaxe FABLED
~Boo~
Darth Vader Lightsaber
Joker Pants UL
Joker Shoes UL
Joker Suit UL
Luigi Sword
Obi Wan’s Lightsaber
Snow White Lovely Legs
Rudolph Legs
Spiderman Legs UL
Time pickaxe
Vampire Bow
Warp Drive UL
Grogu Finger
Snow White Radiant Ribbon
Ron Weasly Toes

14 Likes

ehm so i dont have many of the items (or possibly i just dont know how to describe them myself) but i got some!
BOO - Hit someone to send both of you into ghost mode - if you are inside the ground or not exposed to sky when it ends you will be warped back(1/1)
TIME PICKAXE - After mining stone, the blocks in the mine get replaced by random ores or coal blocks
RUDOLPH LEGS - Shift in the mine to create a 5x5x5 cube of oxidized copper blocks and redstone ore
JOKER SUIT UL - Right Click with a sword while wearing it to open a 18 slot chest where you can storage your items (same as joker suit but more slots basically)
LUIGI SWORD - More profit from slots (i assume its about 1.75x more profit but not entirely sure), speed 5, jump boost 3 and strength 3
SNOW WHITE RADIANT RIBBON - abundants can go up to x1000 drops and im pretty sure passive drops increase too but not sure abt the percentage D:
VAMPIRE BOW - Take a potion and give bleed(1/1) (idk what that means but i assume you give whoever you shot bleed effect…?)

7 Likes

This is amazing! thank you sm :) (I just sneaked into your cell to find the name of an item :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:)

7 Likes

Also if anyone is looking to join the editor group for the item which means you will actively be updating the items on the item guide shoot me or @Wu_Knows a dm (f210. or wuknows) on discord

We are looking for 1 person that is active enough to know what items do when they come out and update the guide accordingly.

4 Likes

I play prison for 10 minutes every week and mostly do nothing can I join :grinning:

2 Likes

But you are a writer lol

3 Likes

I dabble

1 Like