See ya later <3

Hiya friends,

I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t think this day would come so soon… As some of you may have noticed, I’ve resigned from my position as Helper on Munchy, so I thought I’d explain why.

I got a summer job, and I’ll be moving away from home (and my computer) for a few months. This leaves me with no way to spend time on Munchy, and even if I were to bring a laptop, I don’t think I’d have time. I’ve been looking forward to this job for years now, and as much as I hate to leave Munchy, it’s something I need to do.

Don’t worry though, I do plan on coming back after the summer! I love this community too much to leave, so you can expect to see me back in about 2 or 3 months. I’ll also try to pop in and say hello if I’m ever home on a weekend.

It’s definitely not gonna be easy to go, since I love this community so so much. That being said, I’m not really thinking of this as “goodbye”, but more as “see you later”.

Anyways, feel free to shoot me a message anytime as I’d love to keep in touch! See ya later Munchies!! <3

Lemon :lemon:

39 Likes

Lemon I hope you have a wonderful summer and I look forward to seeing you later :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Lemonnnnn NOO, I didn’t know you much but I respected you back then and I still do now, I’m sure we’ll be waiting for your return. Good luck on your job and I hope all goes well.

See ya o/ <3

5 Likes

Lemonnnn all the best for your summer job, and hope to see you back soon :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Have an amazing summer Lemon! Good luck with your new job! <3

4 Likes

Come back soon, lemon, :heart:
Enjoy your summer, hope the job is great for you

2 Likes

Goodluck lemon, hope to see you back soon enjoy your summer :heart:

4 Likes

Have a great time! I hope the job is nice :+1:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go, but I hope you have a great summer and hopefully we will see you soon.

2 Likes

See ya lemonnnnnnn, good luck with the job <3

2 Likes

I hope you’ll have a lovely few months, and don’t work tooo much! Have funnn
Woolwars will miss u<3

2 Likes

Lemon!
One of my best fwends in munch and has always been a great member of the community, hate to see you go. Best of luck IRL!

2 Likes

Adios lemon :yellow_heart:
Good luck with your the job :lemon:

2 Likes

Awwwww
Come back soon, lemon. we’ll miss you❤️

2 Likes

Nooo my fellow Siamang :sob:. Hope to see you soon Orange :tangerine:

2 Likes

Lemmyyyy I wish you the best this summer, pleasee keep in touch we’re gonna miss you so much while you’re gone :pensive: ILYY CUTIEE :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

We’ll miss you lots lemon <3

3 Likes

See ya o/ Good luck with your job! Take care and don’t overwork yourself :D

2 Likes

Good luck with the job <3
I hope to see you soon and we will miss you!

2 Likes