Sec0nders Builder Application #1

IGN and past IGN’s:
Sec0nder

Timezone:
EST

Discord username:
Sec0nd#8334

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I’ve been playing Munchy for about 2 months, January 20th was my join date.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My favorite build was the kitpvp map (shown on the imgur), It was a work in progress that me and another person were making for a server that I was builder on. That was the latest image of the map because the whole server was recently griefed by a hacker and everything was destroyed. I had other terraforming in there, The map had looked well and we had lots of support from the community of our server to keep working on it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

I have experience in both World Edit and Voxel but preferably I would use world edit.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

My weaknesses’ are structures but I am very good with terraforming.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I was once part of a server called Invertedlands, It was a work in progress server but the owner had abandoned it. Me and the build team were good at communicating and making group builds. I communicate very well with people and can get on for about 2 hours a day to help with the server.

Instant denial.

5 Likes

Yikes. Good catch though

Bro if you’re gonna plagiarise a build, use one that I haven’t seen about 100 times LMFAO

1 Like

Nice catch, why even bother making an application when your just going to plagiarise, why bother making the app if you know it’s going to be denied???

Wow people are getting creative with their stories about “their” builds :) nice catch

I like the part where a “hacker” instead of working on cyber security went in and destroyed some bois server.

And the builder in charge did not have a backup in case a troll appeared…

Come on, you can come up with a better story, for example:

I live in Japan and all my work was once destroyed during a typhoon, at least blame something that does go after you, the most a hacker could want from you is your data.

Post data:Btw welcome to the community!

Denied due to plagiarism