Season 5 Winner Prizes

KitPvP season V has been over for nearly two months now, as most of you are aware. Mikeal, the manager, has already contacted me (and hopefully the other winners on 4/29/2021) and requested that we fill out a form with our information so that the prizes may be sent. He also stated that if there are any delays with the awards, he would inform us, which he did not do. I’ve recently sent him a message again to ask if there had been any delays, but received no response. Which is why I’ve decided to make a forum post in the hopes of catching his attention and reaching out to the other winners. This post wasn’t meant to be obnoxious; it was only a curiosity as to why we haven’t received any reward updates.

9 Likes

Ok (Lil Mar)

2 Likes

Thanks for the help Taz

2 Likes

+1, gimme my money Mikeal

Stop being greedy and ungrateful, the munchymc staff team does so much for us and here you are asking to receive your reward. Can’t even wait a year, greedy pig.

not recieved mine either :(

1 Like

Please do keep in mind that he is a very busy man, so apologies if there is any delay on your prizes. I can guarantee you that they will be given out soon

1 Like

In no way am I being greedy lmao, this seems to happen every season without any sort of reasoning behind it. All i’m doing is at least asking for an update.

2 Likes

Completely understand this, just expect something after so long.

cus its bbh that needs to give u the money and hes either impossible to contact or just doesnt want to give the money… prob 2nd option cus this happened before he was popular

I am not sure how you see Zay as greedy in the slightest.
He made a thread addressing an issue that could not be handled in private, and therefore he decided to take it to the public as a more extreme measure to get attention from higher ups.
Unlike most people in this situation, Zay has been nothing more than respectful, honest, and mature, and I am very proud of him for handling this issue correctly.
In no world are you in the place to call him greedy, especially not a pig.

As a person who has been a staff member for a year, there was no reason for this thread to be found as disrespectful, nor was there a reason for it not to be created.

5 Likes

dude lol i was clearly joking i said “cant even wait a year”, making fun of the trash management munchy has

1 Like

braindead

1 Like

bump - still no update

bump- badboyhalo gambled his money away last night

ask @Ibby to pay u