Season 3 Begins Now! [$300+ in Prizes!]

New Kit is weak sauce. Compared to vacuum its more resistance for a weak ability. Unless there is some sort of hidden ability that I am missing, the only ability it has allows you to teleport where you were previous (approx 5 seconds ago I guess?). I don’t see how it is useful, especially considering it has leather cap and pants.

I would like to bring up groundhog, because these two kits are quite similar. Groundhog’s ability at least gives you a small amount of resistance for a short period of time, and this ability is considered unusable most of the time, hints why groundhog see’s next to no play (well actually there are more reasons, but I think I have said this many many times). This timepiece, from what I understand, allows you to teleport from an area you previously were, with no added benefits. You know whats funny? Dash can cover way more ground than echo can, and echos ability has a longer cooldown! Talk about a sucker punch to this kit’s ego.

If the only kit I can compare it evenly to is groundhog, it is definitely under the power curve. If I am missing any ability or hidden attributes of this kit please let me know, and I will change my ideas accordingly.