Scuv_Xlm Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Scuv, Scuv_Xlm, Ramulus

Timezone: CST

Discord username: Alduin#5535, @scuv_Xlm

How long have you played MunchyMC?: A few days now. Just grinding away in the prison.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Attached below

[Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build: That would have to be the dragon with the demon rider. It included elements of near everything I had learned up to that point along with terraforming (which had some work to as you can tell from the screenshot. Learning how to turn the dragons head to one side by a certain degree without absolutely breaking its shape. Manipulating the glass to a certain degree to make it look realistic along with the headache that was completing the wings which had do be done separately. The the many many times I got into trouble to forgetting to do “//paste” with “-a” and causing lag. It’s been kind of a personal project the past several years after having lost a massive portion of it.

My proudest build would have to be the angelic guardians I created for SyndicateHD’s Mianite season 1 series. If I ever have to work with quartz again…anyways, turned out to be a great addition for his videos.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I know WE like the back of my hand up until it comes to the very precise mathematics which do include a degree of trigonometry and calculus. How else do you think it’s possible to turn something by 30 degrees. Used it frequently. Voxel not as much but I know the general mechanics and it’s alot of fun. Was bugged for the longest time from what I remembered. Either that or the Dev’s just never got around to updating it on the build server

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses: I specialize in organics and am terrible when it comes to artificial structures.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I was senior builder for the Hyperion Build team 2013-2015 (the trial period was very lengthy).

- YouTube (Built the bat over the tower.)

Edit: I feel this needs to be addressed in the initial post. My in game time or lack there of comparatively speaking to most others here is as such because I want to get back into the active building teams. I had to step away for awhile as my life at the time wouldn’t allow for it. If anyone wants to know specifics send me a DM. Anyways, look forward to working with all of you.

-Scuv

p.s. Rawr!

1 Like

woooooaaaah those builds are really good!
maybe wait for a bit as you haven’t been on the server for that long but ur builds are great (as long as they are your builds)

Thanks! Yes, they are mine. I can have third party confirm via former Hyperion Build Team members back in the day. I still keep in contact with them here and there. I don’t know any other method of verifying that really.

I’ll be on the server here and there as time provides. Likely grinding away in the prison trying not to die…too much.

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing builds! But I am curious about your terraforming abilities? I can definitely see some in the backgrounds or far below the pictured builds, but none up close. I’d be really interested to see that if you have any examples :smile:

The large mountain/volcanoe in the background above is my primary example of terraforming albeit it wasn’t near a complete state. I’m currently working on something similar in another server but on a much smaller scale (500x500) plot that I will upload here once I feel it is at least in some sort of work in progress mode. I’ll do some more digging here as I have old world schematics that I think may have some terraforming work of mine.

1 Like

+3
Outstanding, I wish I can be as good as you! you can build with out a dough and its a +3 from me, you put hard work and emotions into those builds and brought them to life! You can probably make PVP maps unlike no other in Kit, Good Luck!

+1 Decent application and looks very good hope its not plagiarized or anything thanks for not lying about joining like some other people anyways 10/10 application and everything.

Yeah I don’t know why people would lie about either of those. It’s not like reverse google image search or checking join game time isn’t going to be checked.
Kinda waiting for someone to call out an application just for it to turn out to be that builder on an alt or something. Plot twist!

Update:
Been working on a new project to include some terraforming albeit it is a work in progress. I’ve included plot coords to the 500x500 plot build in case anyone wishes to visit. No seriously I’m lonely and need some company. Ah well anyways here ya go! BTW I’m experimenting with a new way of organic building to see if I can’t speed up production while also including very deep detail to come later.

+0.5 Really cool structures, but need to work on the organics and improve your skills, anyways i recommend to see tutorials and videos of how to make organics/terraforming. Wish you luck on your application anyways and a really cool creativity, just need to show more things like ‘‘structures, builds, etc…’’ not just organics =).

0 those organics look so slim