Scops Helper Application! (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes! I’ve been playing munchy actively for almost 2 years now!
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes! I have a clipping software
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have both TeamSpeak3 and Discord!

Application

IGN:
My current ign is Scop311
Timezone:
EST
Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes
Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison
How active can you be per week?
Weekdays: 4pm - 10pm so around 3-6 hours per day!
Weekends 12pm - 1am 10+ hours everyday!
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I have one tempban on my account Scop211 and that was because I found a dupe and made a forums post about it. I also have a few mutes on the CARTELMEMBERSCOP account. I’ve since learned from my mistakes!
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe I have a solid reputation on the prison server! I also believe I have a solid reputation on the munchymc survival server! Ive been an active member in the munchymc community and have made some mistakes but I think most people think good of me!
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in this role because I know prison needs more staff! I was also told from a lot of people privately that I should apply, and that I would make a great candidate! I also truly hope that if I do get helper I’ll be able to help new players and hopefully help with many other problems that might effect the prison community!
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
7/10 Ive had some small mod roles on smps and I’m confident that I’ll succeed on prison!
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
6/10 I know how some hacks work and I’m sure that being part of the staff team might help me learn even more about them!
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
sadly I don’t have any :(

10 Likes

+1 scop is a very respected player and a very good friend

1 Like

+1 Scop is my hero

1 Like

Let me talk about scop.

This man is one of the best people I’ve met on munchy, I’ve only really seen him in survival and he is one of the coolest most fun people I’ve met.
I know I don’t get much of a say outside certain cases if the forums but let me words be heard just this time. Scop is incredible at management, pushes people to goals others say they can’t achieve and is one of the nicest people I’ve really met

This image just shows the fact he pushes me for the better and he could do that to the rest of the player base as well, no one would ever vouch me for high positions often but just seeing this on the day he said that made my day. Scop I love you so much and I hope to see you as a prison moderator because you are incredible and deserve it so I truly hope you get the position. You are amazing and I know you will keep up the grind king and with that I conclude my statement as make this mf a mod already

1 Like

+0.75 pretty cool

1 Like

+1 friendly and nice to talk to

1 Like

@75lbs @TheyCallMeOhGo @Noated @DREX0R @SheepDoggo @zetsies

Thank you all for the kind replies <3

3 Likes

No problem I truely have no doubt you’ll get the position and I hope you take all my words into consideration

1 Like

+1 Dont thank me, you’re a true friend

2 Likes

+1, scop is super nice! i dont talk to them a whole lot but when i have its been v positive :)

1 Like

Small tip I’d recommend researching cheats ti improve your ratings

1 Like

+1 scop

1 Like

Btw good luck

1 Like

+1
Talking to you or hanging out with you is always a pleasure!
I’ve never seen you be overly toxic, you’re very friendly and mature too.
Your application is rather short, but it’s straight to the point.
Good luck! :D

2 Likes

I would have so loved to see you improve Scop…

To be honest, I don’t know if you really want to be staff at this point because your behaviour can be pretty difficult to understand… from those times where you intentionally spammed on survival, getting yourself punished intentionally or just you not paying attention to any sort of advices we could give out to you… I’m genuinely confused.

You were a kindhearted one in the past and would have loved to see you with a staff role at that time. You can be really chill and amazing friend but I don’t believe you’re ready for this. I really don’t and I’m sorry for thinking that way.

What I could advise you is forge a strong and constant positive reputation, not just on prison but everywhere you go. Be a bit more stable and maybe refrain from being toxic to some people because I have seen it happen not just on prison. :wave:

Good luck nonetheless. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

As Scops PR manager I deny these accusations and confirm that Scop has never said anything rude ever and is a volunteer firefighter that saves puppies from burning buildings

2 Likes

Hey candle! ty for all the kind words <3! and also ty for being honest! I truly think I’ve improved/trying to improve and I really hope you understand <3

-Scop!

4 Likes

+5 goodluck Scoop!!

1 Like

+1 very swag person and always understanding! i believe scop would be a great addition

edit: adding more since i’m more awake now lolol but scop is pretty chill with everyone! we all have our moments on prison but his haven’t been major, imo. he is also knowledgeable of identifying playstyles and cheats.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all the kind replies <3

1 Like