Scamming and cyberbullying must stop before it it gone wrong stop them!

hello munchymc staff admins and bvadboyhalo this is a msg to u guys or ppl who needs to know. Yes, i am talking about SCAMMING in prison. IN my opinion I think scamming ppl too much needs to result a ban. Taking myself as an exmaple, JamesPoon scammed me rly hard. After donating to the server, I put all my items to JamesPoon’s cell. I have a lot of stuf that I have put in their cell. After I put all my items in a chest. He friend removed me and I can’t get them back. This is not scamming anymore. This is consider stealing.I am from HKG and lets take the HKG law as a exmaple. Property includes money and all other property, real and personal, including things in action and other intangible property. I spent money on server and he did that to me. This is my property in Minecraft that I have paid. This is also money cause I spent money on the server. I don’t like threat u guys, but u guys gave me no choice. I don’t like doing fourms but I had to. This must stop before everyone does that. If u don’t trust me go on console. And my gang mates think that SCAMMING should not be allowed on the server ( a pic).
and lets talk bout cyberbullying. I had a little mistake when I am playing the game. This let me down and it will be the worst thing I have ever experienced. They r all calling bad and I can’t even have a good sleep at night.A lot of ppl that is higher than c2 block is cyberbullying me only when admins r on, I have some safety. This is ridiculous. As large size Minecraft server I didn’t expect the cyberbullying will be soooooo insane. I thought to donate more to the server, but I am quitting the server temporally if this is not fixed. I know I can report them for saying foul language but it never worked out. I think staff should pay more attention to these two situation but not just hacking. I hope staff could understand.
Also, admins, owner and staff can DM me on twitter @MacusHui2. I am not going to sue the server r something. just plz let me know when u can fix these problems. The most ideal situation is admins or owner can msg me in 48 hrs. And here are some suggestions to the server PRISON. The first suggestion is to NOT allow SCAMMING. The second suggestion is pay more attention to players language

Regards,
bestchunchun

I hope u guys will understand my depression. I am crying and begging plz understand

just like this

hi mom im famous

Nice one but scamming is allowed in prison since map1!

1 Like

You put yourself in this own situation.
You knew the risks and rules, but you took the chance anyway.

Swearing is allowed but I believe, generally if it’s out of hand it can be given a warning to.

Please understand that scamming is literally what prison is supposed to be, and that you can’t trust random nerds online

1 Like

As long as it isn’t a direct irl scam it’s allowed! Even encouraged on the prison forum description. If someone just bought 20 crates, you can scam them for them! But if you say you’ll give xyz is they buy you 123 from the store, then you can’t scam. They aren’t going to ban scamming you are just wasting your time.

1 Like

Lier I didnt scam u . Ur the one who scams which didnt give back the money

Sorry, but you are unable to come with legal actions to any minecraft server, because you don’t buy anything physical, you buy permissions to use intellectual property provided by MunchyMC.

1 Like