SantaCoy's Event Team Application

This doesn’t set you apart from applications except you haven’t been playing as long. I would recommend playing longer then a month so you know more about the server and it’s players.

If you want to be a member, you shouldn’t “kinda” know about the team, you should know about it. Ask some current members about the team- I’m sure they wouldn’t mind!

I’m confused about what you mean and what this has to do with your application. Please explain.

This isn’t a good thing if you want to become an event team member. You have to deal with lots of stressful situations. Here are some questions I want you to answer.

• what would you do if you caught someone hacking in your event?
  • what would you do if you saw someone abusing in your event?
  • what would you do if some players weren’t listening to the rules and were holding everyone back?
  • what would you do if you were being spammed?
  • what would you do if someone kept asking to be tped back into the event because they “want a second chance”?

I would recommend reading accepted applications, because this question is answered incorrectly.

I’m confused, do you mean slayer in rr?

I’m not going to vote, but here are some recommendations.

• fix spelling errors and capitalize letters.
  • join the Munchy teamspeak and discord to get to know the players.
  • you haven’t been playing for long at all, so I would recommend playing for longer to really get to know the community.
  • read acccepted and denied applications so you know what to and what not to do.

Good luck!

also recommend answering my questions, they’ll help you and let people know how you would handle common Event situations :slight_smile:
1 Like