SantaCoy's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
My Current Ign is SantaCoy and click here to view my other usernames Here

Timezone:
Timezone is EST or Eastern Time zone

How often can you host events:
I can probably host events Monday-Thursday for about 1-2 hrs and Friday-Sunday for about 2-5 hrs. If I have no school on holidays I can host for about 2-5 hrs.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What sets me apart from other applicants is that I started playing a month ago and i’m mostly familiar with the event team (clockyy helped me, like i said above) but I even though, I can still learn from other event team people. To be honest, sometimes I’m not really mature, but most of the time I am. Clockyy gave me some info about how the staff team work and how you can help people around.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
What i can bring to MunchyMc as an event member is, for example, have players have a fun experience and get new players to know about munchymc. I can be creative in some ways but sometimes I lose my mind in difficult situations

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Some examples event members do things positive is how some people wants to play red rover, so the event member host it and lets people become slayer by for example the first person that says me.
Anything else you would like to add:
I DONT know some of the commands, my discord is Coyphal #2536 if you wouild like to contact me

This doesn’t set you apart from applications except you haven’t been playing as long. I would recommend playing longer then a month so you know more about the server and it’s players.

If you want to be a member, you shouldn’t “kinda” know about the team, you should know about it. Ask some current members about the team- I’m sure they wouldn’t mind!

I’m confused about what you mean and what this has to do with your application. Please explain.

This isn’t a good thing if you want to become an event team member. You have to deal with lots of stressful situations. Here are some questions I want you to answer.

• what would you do if you caught someone hacking in your event?
  • what would you do if you saw someone abusing in your event?
  • what would you do if some players weren’t listening to the rules and were holding everyone back?
  • what would you do if you were being spammed?
  • what would you do if someone kept asking to be tped back into the event because they “want a second chance”?

I would recommend reading accepted applications, because this question is answered incorrectly.

I’m confused, do you mean slayer in rr?

I’m not going to vote, but here are some recommendations.

• fix spelling errors and capitalize letters.
  • join the Munchy teamspeak and discord to get to know the players.
  • you haven’t been playing for long at all, so I would recommend playing for longer to really get to know the community.
  • read acccepted and denied applications so you know what to and what not to do.

Good luck!

also recommend answering my questions, they’ll help you and let people know how you would handle common Event situations :slight_smile:
1 Like

Oh Ok thank you!

You should probably read her response fully and answer everything she asked :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ok I tried to fix some things thx!

1 Like

+.9
You own a golden retriever (if your account picture is accurate)
Seen you in game and your not toxic!
Good application!
Never actually messaged you or talked to you, so I only can go off of from what I’ve seen of you in game. If you see me I game please message me and I will happily change this message :smiley:

I like your penguin pfp too (if it is)

It is XD your one of the only ppl who got that right.

xD rlly??

Ya lol, I don’t get how it’s hard to guess. I also own a golden retriever called Ginger!
(If you own one).

nice! i had a golden retriever!

:smiley: they are the best dogs

+.85
Very nice application, you aren’t toxic or salty, you play well, seen you in a game and isn’t mean, that 0.15 is just that you need a little bit of change like Brush_Your_Teeth said.

thanks!

Some grammar mistakes but a good application.

i changed my name to santacoy