Salvager suggestion

Hello!
Sometimes I play with Salvager and I was noticing that you can’t covert a gapple to 8 gold and an apple. It would be nice if you could do this (you could get gold armour, sword, etc.). Also, if you think it could be used to make a Notch apple, then I have two things to say:

1. You would need to get over a stack of gold to do so, and
  2. If you think that there’s no other way to get an apple, there are plenty of maps with oak leaves.
    Anyway, thanks!
    Spectro
4 Likes

Hmmm idk seems op

1 Like

God apples are gamebreaking. It would just made it easier to get those.
However what if it would convert gapple into 8 gold (without apple).

Believe me god apples are very hard to make because drop rate of apple from leaves is extremely low, getting over stack of gold isn’t a problem.

6 Likes

-1 @JUST511 and I have already got a god apple in a public game already without the golden apple being able to be salvaged

3 Likes

I think that’s because you’re sort of not meant to be able to create a god apple. God apples in 1.8.9 give you resistance and that’s way too OP for Wool Wars.

2 Likes

Ok, so after careful consideration, I have decided that this is a bad idea, but I would at least like to be able to get the 8 gold from a gapple.

-1 free armor/weapons from a healing item is already broken, and to get a god apple that way it’s basically requires only 9 golden apples and that’s not too hard to get.

1 Like