Sadneo's Event Team Application (June 2020)

+1
best staff member on mmc
best ex staff member on munchy
mature

1 Like

I’d like to add on although i’ve already commented. Sadneo does have a pretty high position on a well known server, but despite that he’s a lot more active than a lot of people and some of the applicants in my opinion.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen, there are mixed opinions about you sadneo. I don’t know you well but I’m super active on wool wars and survival games. A little on kit but nothing to insane. Never really seen you on kit when I’m on. Maybe just bad timing. Anyways, I can see the attention grasp aspect that people are saying. With event, comes a lot of attention and responsibility. That being said, I can’t really see a positive side to this. So sorry for the harsh criticism. But it’s my opinion after all.

Best of luck!

RedAffect

+0.99
Great application and you are clearly qualified for the position, as you’ve contributed as a staff and event member in the past. I personally haven’t seen you all that much on KitPvP as of late but the others seem to vouch for you so I guess we are just missing each other.

Best of luck!

1 Like

ye. i wonder who gave the admin

+1
sadneo has the experience of an event member and makes the server so much more fun to play! Please give this man event already.

1 Like

Best staff, +1

1 Like

I am going to change my feedback here.

• Great application
  • Decently active
  • Can be toxic at times(L/ez), but after watching you for a few days, most of what I have seen isn’t necessarily toxicity. I guess I could call your behavior kinda… childish? I can’t really explain this, but…

+0.25

1 Like

psst you can do the edit button! Cause that is a thing ALSO
for @82602 ^^^

for @sadneo vvv
“Hey” or “Hi” like everyone else says

+0.5 because you’re kind of toxic at times, but have a great application and are very active so I believe you deserve the role. That toxicity can be worked and developed on!

1 Like

I know, just wanted it to be seen.

2 Likes

Hey sadneo Ima give you a +1

you are active, mature, and you were a great event/staff member in the past.

Saying L/ez isn’t really toxic its a jerk thing to do but its not enough that a normal person would cry over, so I don’t really get how its counted as “toxic”. For me it is just encouragement to get better so I could say it back lol.

2 Likes

+1 active and a great person

1 Like

Hey @sadneo. As I can see you’re really appreciated by the community, and that’s a great thing.

Even by the fact that I don’t really know you, your application is well done and the most important, you have the experience of an Event Member, anyways I keep in mind that I don’t know you in game or else, so I will give a +0.5 and of course, if I have the opportunity to see you on the chat I’ll change my feedback. Good luck and I wish you the best of luck in this app! =)

1 Like

+1

• Great person
  • Mature
  • Hardworking & Dedicated (Probably one of the most hardworking people I’ve seen whether it be on MMC or Munchy)
  • Good ex staff member & event team member
1 Like

Application denied. Given some past events, we do not feel like you meet the maturity requirements to become an event team member at this time.