Sadneo's Event Team Application (January 2021)

IGN:

sadneo

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time / EST

How often can you host events:

Below I’ll be showing my schedule during the school year. This may vary over time.

Mon: 12:30PM - 1:00AM
Tue: 12:30PM - 4:00AM
Wed: 1:10PM - 3:00AM
Thu: 12:30PM - 1:00AM
Fri: 11:30AM - Anytime
Sat: Anytime - Anytime
Sun: Anytime - 2:00AM

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Firstly, as a former Event. I acknowledge the immense amount of responsibility that is provided when being an Event Member. Earlier during my time as an Event Member, I was able to grasp the concept of the role itself and was given the ability to form new events such as BucketUHC and create new maps for other events! These former experiences proved to me that there is so much more than just hosting events for the community.

Secondly, my greatest desire is to help the community out when given the opportunity. Being an Event Member will provide me with enough resources to help improve the server and the player’s experience during their time on KitPVP. In order for this to happen, I need to fulfill the role of the rank itself and go beyond the standards. This implies being as useful of an Event Member as humanly possible such as assisting players with their concerns, hosting manual events, going beyond and creating fresh ones, and significantly more!

Thirdly, allowed to be provided such a high-end task is going to strongly be a joyful and interesting experience and that I would love to dedicate my availability to not only providing players with a fun time on KitPVP but to help myself point out my flaws to become a better person. I still carry the guilt of past events and I have repaired relations with other players/staff members and acknowledged that I need to be more careful when it comes to carrying such responsibility, but I’ll try with my highest efforts to satisfy the community, host a significant amount of events as they wish to be hosted. Not just Automatic server events, but to set a balance between the amount of manual and automatic events. Seeing more manual events would be amazing for the server due to the fact that the player base seems to enjoy them more. Being an event member is something I would love to do since it was formerly I appreciated doing!

Finally, I believe during my time as a former Event Member I was able to satisfy the community with a sufficient amount of Manual Events and I still hold to my opinion that I still carry that same amount of efficiency. Using Munchy of the Year 2019’s Post is stated that I have given at least 200 days of elite during my time as a former Staff/Event Member on the Network. Seeing this I have set a goal for myself to go beyond these statistics if given the opportunity. With my heavy connection to the Network and the community, the KitPVP community to be precise. As shown in my previous Event Applications being part of any team will allow me to form a stronger connection with the community. Being closer to the community will give you more opportunities to be a part of something greater or to create something for the community as a way to thank them. If you’re an Event Member you must treat everyone with respect whether you have had past negative experiences with them or they’re just a friendly face. I believe I’ll be able to host events with a smooth experience. There will be times where I can’t satisfy everyone but I believe I can still make a majority of them satisfied.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

The goal set in place to make sure that all players on KitPVP are being provided with the best experience humanly possible to be given by an Event Member. I would love to offer them a voice when it involves having fun on the Network. Even if I successfully reach this goal there will always be something greater than what a person sets for themselves. It’s what keeps a person thriving. As a former member of the Idea Team, it is my duty to go beyond what Munchy currently offers to provide the players with something out of this world. I would love to hear the community’s opinion on how I can improve on my role or how they could help the Event Team overall. My availability will be more than averagely expected due to the global pandemic we are unfortunately facing. If not spotted on the server I am usually hanging out with my friends or playing other games.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

What I personally feel is that I’m a very controversial player after the incident from a year ago. Although I still carry the guilt about what happened, I was able to repair relations with the majority of the staff team and players around the network. If you have an issue with me please reach out to me on Discord @ neo#3333. As of now, I feel that I have repaired most issues regarding myself and I’m currently ready for a fresh start and I am hoping that I am allowed to be given another chance with the community.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

What gives me the determination to be a part of the Event Team is I’ve recently noticed the shortage of Event Members and the great lack of Manual Events being hosted nowadays. It would be amazing if I was given another chance to carry the responsibility formerly possessed once more to support the community and going beyond what I used to provide. MunchyMC and the community really means a lot to me.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

A strength I strongly believe I currently possess is my ability to work with others. During my time as a former Staff Member, I believe I was able to work with other people efficiently and smoothly and I strongly think I can do it multiple times better this time as I have learned from my mistakes.

A weakness I believe I carry is sometimes that I let some people down when I’m not able to assist them because it’s out of my reach or something out of my power.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• @Atterax, as a former Event Member, always being there to host an event for the community and giving them a voice on what they would like to be hosted.

• @finessedkid hosting Classic Redrover upon request and giving me the ability to be Captain.

• @FunnyJustCause as a former Event Member, hosting new events such as Disco Dance provided players with a new experience when it comes to playing events on MunchyMC.

Anything else you would like to add:

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this application and it would be much appreciated if you can leave your feedback on what I can improve on.

I will be stating again for this who still have issues to settle with me please message on Discord @ neo#3333. I’ll do my best in my power to resolve the issue between both of us.

Edits / Changes:

Edit #1: Grammar Fixes
Edit #2: Fixed “How often can you host events:”

26 Likes

12 Likes

plus one yes.

2 Likes

isnt this how u make the game playable

2 Likes

+1

Active and mature. Also a really nicely written application.

Good luck!!

3 Likes

+1
Mature, active, fit for event, and has the knowledge for it

2 Likes

+1. Very active on the server. Amazing & detailed application. Good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

This’ll be a +1 for me
I feel like Sadneo has came over his demotion and immaturity and you can see this ingame. I honestly feel like he should get another chance at this.

3 Likes

+1
Good application
Knows his stuff

2 Likes

+1 Nice guy and well written application.

2 Likes

+1
honestly what mcdonald’s said is basically all there is to be said about this application!

2 Likes

+1 detailed app

2 Likes

+1
very experienced, active and helpful

3 Likes

+1

Sadneo is one of the most experienced, active, helpful, respectful, and mature people I know. He’s been a member of this community for a VERY long time, and was even a JMod at one point as well. He also demonstrated his abilities on a different large server, where he was a Senior Admin. In my opinion, he is the best candidate for event. Good luck sad!

5 Likes

+1 detailed application

2 Likes

+1

Sadneo is one of the most experienced, active, helpful, respectful, and mature people I know. He’s been a member of this community for a VERY long time, and was even a JMod at one point as well. He also demonstrated his abilities on a different large server, where he was a Senior Admin. In my opinion, he is the best candidate for event. Good luck sad!

@Local :v:

3 Likes

+1!!! Sadneo is one of the most experienced, active, helpful, respectful, and mature people I know. He’s been a member of this community for a VERY long time, and was even a JMod at one point as well. He also demonstrated his abilities on a different large server, where he was a Senior Admin. In my opinion, he is the best candidate for event. Good luck sad!

4 Likes

+1 No need to explain.

2 Likes

+1 yes

1 Like

Yes
+1

1 Like