IGN: roryhetherton

Timezone: aus

Discord Name: roryhetherton#1784

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 year

How active can you be per week?: 4 times a week

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: no

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
your mum

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: i build a server befor that was my favorite

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:**im good at it

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): im dumb i dont know what this means

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i have not work for people so i want to try a new thing

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 10

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**no i have not applied for build sorry

4 Likes

im not going to rate this since i never do but im here to help with some of these things if your actually serious about making one

this means your username and that would be roryhetherton

also add a hastag between your username and the numbers

this is obviously not a correct and a formal answer so im just gonna leave it on that

make a space between your question and your answer

im not gonna lie i dont know but i suggest checking other build applications and it might help
Latest Applications/Build Team topics - MunchyMC Forums
or
Build Team Application - Tips & Guide - Applications / Build Team - MunchyMC Forums
or
Builder Application Information - Applications / Build Team - MunchyMC Forums

maybe give more detail?

means like are you good with modern builds you can again check other app builds for some pictures

again more details.

(ik this might not help and might be a joke app but it might be real so ya)

this is real thank for your help

Application denied for plagiarism.

7 Likes