Roreyo's Staff Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been active since December 2022, and played almost every day for about 3 months from December-February. I have recently taken a break for mental health reasons, but am coming back to playing regularly tomorrow.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I use OBS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes, I use Discord frequently and am familiar with Teamspeak.

Application

IGN:

Roreyo

Timezone:

CST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

Prisons

How active can you be per week?

I can usually be active 3-6 hours daily.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

No.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

No.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I’d say I’m fairly liked, I talk frequently and have a few friends in the community.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I genuinely have so much fun on the server and want to contribute to it in a helpful way.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

Frankly about a 3, I have never modded before.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I’d say a 7, as I have done research on hacks and their traits but do not currently actively seek them out. Here are some of the hacks I know:

Flight: Name is self explanatory, player is flying without having the perm. Extremely easy to spot

Criticals: Player is landing critical hits without jumping. Not as visible as others, as you have to look very carefully for it.

Tracers: Character goes in a straight line towards an entity. Fairly easy to see.

Reach: Allows a player to reach and hit entities from much farther away than normally allowed. Easy to see.

NoSlowDown: Allows a player to not experience a slower pace when eating/drinking. Hard to spot unless you’re looking.

Velocity: Allows a player to control their knockback. Easy to see depending on the percentage the knockback is set to.

AutoSoup: Automatically drink soup when on low health. A bit difficult to see.

BackStep: Allows a player to walk backwards as fast as they walk forwards. Quite hard to catch.

Killaura: This hack allows the player to hit other players whether they’re looking at them or not. This is easily caught, as you can see their head quickly snapping back and forth between targets.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

1 Like

Only spoke to you once or twice so i cant say much but a +0.25 since i never rly see you on or rly in the community. Good explanation on the cheats

2 Likes

-1 I have never seen you online or in chat ever. In fact, based on your stats I’m not even sure you actually play prison. You have next to no stats for anything and currently don’t have a single cell on prison. I recommend playing the gamemode actively and getting to know more people in the community.
stats

1 Like

+0
As @TheyCallMeOhGo said, I have barely ever seen you on Prison, only like once or twice I think.

3 Likes

i havent been on in a while, thank you for reminding me to get my cell lmao

2 Likes

+1 needs to be more active

1 Like

thanks for the vote :) im def becoming more active as of now, i just took a small break :)

1 Like

changed that up for you lil bro, good luck

1 Like

As others mentioned before, I haven’t seen you on before and after checking your NameMC, I also recognize none of the names.
I recommend really getting to know the community and the game before applying!
Good luck to you nonetheless! :)

3 Likes

+0.

Moderation-wise, you seem like a good candidate.

Disregarding your recent break, my issue is still with activity. I think it would really benefit you to play prison for slightly longer (and becoming more active within the community), simply to get as knowledgeable with the gamemode as possible. I think if you keep up your activity, you could better-fit this role in the future.

Good luck, though! :D

2 Likes

+1 2nd best application I’ve seen.

1 Like

thank you so much!!!

1 Like

+1 this guy is the goat

1 Like

thanks jimbo :muscle:

1 Like

-1 not active enough

2 Likes

Bro 3 hours is a lot

2 Likes

Well you see-

1 Like

He’s probably talking about how they haven’t been online in months :fearful:

Hello Roreyo,

Thank you for your interest in the staff team and for your application. Unfortunately, your application has not been successful this time, but I encourage you to keep an eye on future openings and opportunities. Thanks for playing and contributing as a member of the community!

3 Likes