Robin's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN:

RobinMerryPoppin

Timezone:

CST

How active can you be per week?

Recently I haven’t been on much due to health, but I’m ready to get back into the swing of things!
I can be on for at least an hour a day minimum, and my schedule is flexible since I am homeschooled.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Nope I have a clean record, and I’d like to keep it that way.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I’ve never applied for helper before, but I have applied for the BIT in the past.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I’d say pretty good, I am friends with a lot of people and staff within the Survival community. Although I don’t talk much in chat, I really enjoy talking to others. Especially on discord with friends, but I love talking in voice channels and also meeting new people. As far as on the actual Survival server, I enjoy building, making banners, participating in events and games, helping people with projects, and just hanging out.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

This community means a great deal to me, and I’ve met some of my closest friends on Survival.
My motivation simply comes from care for others, I’m always eager to help people when I can, and I think I am a very capable person for the job. I tend to be a fairly levelheaded person, and I don’t make rash decisions.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.

I’m an officer in GIMBR clan, and I have experience with being in charge of small Minecraft, and Discord servers, as well as hosting events with my friend groups in real life.

That’s all from me! Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :)

-Robin.

15 Likes

+1 Robin is great

5 Likes

nou :P

5 Likes

+1 robin is really nice and also cool

5 Likes

Gl robin !!

4 Likes

+1, robin is a kind and caring player. She as a person is genuinly one of the sweetest people i have had the pleasure of meeting, and every day she shows she is striving to be a good and caring person.

6 Likes

Robin is a very caring person. While you do state you don’t talk much in chat, I still think you help people when you can in chat and that you know how to communicate well with others, and should give yourself more credit than you do. +1

5 Likes

Best of luck Robin, you are such a wonderful, caring, kind, and amazing member of this community.

Big +1

4 Likes

Thank you guys ily ;-;

4 Likes

+100 oml!
robin is such a sweet soul, can’t think of anyone more suited for the role. she is very active and helpful around the server <3

5 Likes

Robin is super kind and one of the most responsable people I’ve met on survival. She’s hard-working and helpful, and it’s always a pleasure to have her around.

Huge +1, she deserves this

7 Likes

Hi Robin!

Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, we feel that you are not as involved with the community as some of our other applicants this season, so we have to deny your application this time. There are many ways to contribute to the server, such as the Bug and Idea Team or by joining discussions / posting ideas on the forums. We would like to see you find what works best for you. And if you do that, then I am sure you will have a great chance when applying during our next season!

10 Likes