RiverMeows' Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: Rivermeows

**Timezone:**CST

**How active can you be per week?**7-14 hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I was falsely accused of stealing and put in jail. Another player died and his stuff dropped in a fight with me his stuff for some reason dropped then he picked up most of his stuff but I ACCIDENTALLY picked his axe up he then had to go right away and i coudnt give his item back and the next time i logged on i was in jail. This player was never a big fan of my we always would get into arguments so i feel like he reported me just because he didnt like me.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: N/A

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I dont think i have a major impact in the community but i always try to help ppl having a hard time including new players who have just joined

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I want to make the server more just. I always see wrong things happening and i see the people who are supposed to keep things fair not doing there job the way i think it should be done.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. N/A

1 Like

0.5+ i know this player and them are nice but i think them still need learn somethings about survival, good luck!

1 Like

Ima keep it a stack, I don’t think I’ve ever seen u on more than twice.

Good luck I guess!

+0

2 Likes

+0 you seem like a good kid

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed you in-game recently sadly, best of luck! +0

2 Likes

I’d say that I don’t recall seeing you online, could be timezones or just me/you not being active enough? Besides, your application is kinda short and you might want to work on your activity and your presence in-game.

I feel like this is a lie though. You do not loose your stuff when you PVP on survival so I don’t see any way your incident occurred unless he died out of your fire aspect but anyways, it’s been probably checked by logs I assume.

Honestly, I can’t blame you for thinking this. Those are misconceptions I’ve had before. Firstly, there will be times staff wouldn’t be on, why, because they are humans just like you and me. They sleep, they work, they live lives as we all do. Secondly, a staff online doesn’t actually mean they’re online. :joy: Being AFK is a thing. Third, being a Staff member isn’t just seeing something wrong and punishing right away. There will be scenarios that can seem pretty obvious to you but need some patience to be handled as to there can be more stuff related to it etc.

Anyways, I shouldn’t make this longer but you got me. You should seek for a better way to make us be on your side here, this is not a valid reason (at least to me) to be willing to be Staff.

2 Likes

Hiya Rivermeows!

Thank you for submitting your application. Compared to most other applicants, you are still very new to the server, and I feel you haven’t had the chance to connect deeply with the community. If you keep actively playing our survival server for a bit longer and also try to contribute in other ways, such as by posting on these forums, I am sure you will become a crucial part of our little community in no time. You’ll also make many great friends along the way, so it is really worth it! I hope we see you apply again in the future!

4 Likes