Rimurulu's Winter 2020 Staff Application -《Survival》

:cherry_blossom: Prerequisite checklist :cherry_blossom:

:cherry_blossom: - Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

I’ve been a regular player since July of 2019.

:cherry_blossom: - Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

I have been and am able to record and upload good quality videos.

:cherry_blossom: - Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

I’ve been using both for a while now and am competent with both.

:cherry_blossom: Application :cherry_blossom:

:cherry_blossom: IGN: Rimurulu

:cherry_blossom: Age: 17

:cherry_blossom: Timezone: PST

:cherry_blossom: Languages spoken: English and Mandarin

:cherry_blossom: Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Survival

:cherry_blossom: How active can you be per week?
Monday: 2:00PM - 12:00AM
Tuesday-Friday: 3:00PM - 12:00AM
Saturday-Sunday: 12:00PM - 12:00AM

Since I am currently in school, these times may change at random.

:cherry_blossom: Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I’ve been banned for x-ray and griefing around the time when I first began playing on Munchy. They’re both inexcusable and I understand what I’ve done wrong and how to fix it. I’ve changed since then and the only punishments I’ve received since then are joke mutes/bans.

:cherry_blossom: Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not applied for staff on Munchy as of yet.

:cherry_blossom: What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe it’s rather positive. I’ve been an extremely active member of the survival community for a while now, but my playtime has been dwindling recently because of some personal reasons. And more recently, I’ve been making an attempt on becoming more active again and being more involved in chat and what’s going on in the community currently.

:cherry_blossom: Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
At first the role didn’t interest me much since I didn’t have much knowledge of staff as the servers I’d played on beforehand had staff that weren’t really party of the community. But after experiencing what staff were like on Munchy, it became a long time goal of mine to become staff. And recently, after becoming a helper, I experienced firsthand just how amazing it was to help the community by being a staff member, and I wanted to help more. But being honest with myself, I couldn’t really bring myself to apply. Being staff is one of those roles that gives you a lot of responsibility, and I wasn’t sure of myself. These past few staff seasons, I’ve been a bit scared to apply, but recently I’ve been interacting with other staff members a lot more frequently, and after lots of encouragement from close friends, I decided to finally apply.

:cherry_blossom: Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
8.5, since I am currently a helper, I have had my fair share in moderating a community, and I’ve learnt tons from watching others moderate and handle problems. From my point of view, I’d say I’ve become a lot more mature in handling situations than when I first began playing, and my overall skill in handling these types of situations has greatly approved.

:cherry_blossom: Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
8, although I haven’t had much experience with hackers on Munchy, I have had experience outside of it. I would say I am rather good at both finding and identifying hackers, as I’ve helped out others with confirming hackers before.

:cherry_blossom: Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Any reports of hackers have immediately gone to online staff, so unfortunately I have not made and formal hacker reports/recordings.

Lastly, I’d like to thank everyone who pushed me to apply, it’s really boosted my confidence :) :purple_heart:

23 Likes

+0.75
Rimurulu is starting to be more active, although there were a few times I’ve messaged you and you were afk. Other than that, very nice and caring. Good luck.

Thank you so much! Although I do afk a lot…

2 Likes

A nice person and kind player overall. Good luck with your application! +1

Very detailed application! Good luck Rimmy☺️

RIMURULULULLULULULULULULULULULU

haha monke yes

1 Like

+1 Good person and a kind player, good application too!
Good luck rim! :yellow_heart:

+1 yes

1 Like

+1 yes v2

+1 yes

rim is cool.

+1

• Active
  • Cool
  • Well written app
    Good luck :smiley:

+1 amazing application Good luck!!

+1
kind, active and super friendly!

+1 Yes yes YES

Rim has been an active player ever since i have joined. She always participates in the community and always try’s her best to help out. She’s an amazing helper and i’d love to see her with a pretty purple name :purple_heart:

+1 Nice app!

Sorry rim, but i think some answers need more detail, I have seen you online, and you are friendly and caring, but what you seem like cannot effect on how you answer these questions, the first few you answered seems like they need more detail

Oh, sorry to hear that :/ is there a specific question that needs more detail or just all of the upper questions?

I have to give this a +1 of course, Rimmyru is a super kind and caring helper and although I do miss seeing you on survival more recently, you’ve always been one of the most active people on survival that I’ve known. Good luck Rimmmmm :heart: :heart:

1 Like

well what I did was read all my answers and see is there any way that i can add to this, or make it sound more detailed, even the smallest thing can help, oh and goodluck rim :D