Rigged?

Hello everyone, it’s Spence007 - Of the 16,140 chests that I’ve opened so far, I’ve found 3 ultras. That’s 1 ultra every 5,380 chests. I’ve been looking at other players’ ratios and I’ve seen many in the 3000 area. It seems like I’m consistently less lucky than most other players. I also noticed this on the previous couple maps. Of course I could be imagining it, and maybe 16,140 chests isn’t big enough sample size, but I’m suspecting that a long time ago someone (particularly DreamOnPvP) put something in the code that decreases my odds of finding rares. Someone please check to make sure there’s nothing fishy going on. No I’m not joking.

Edit (6:50pm ET) - Btw I’m not really accusing someone of doing something super malicious, I’m thinking it could’ve been done a long time ago as a prank and the person forgot to undo it.

Edit (6:55pm ET) - I’d also appreciate feedback on whether a ratio in the 5,000 area is in the range of normal or not.

3 Likes

Well many people have looting sets, like last season, newt pants, and ect which gave them a higher chance for better items, compared to walking out with no items. I understand your concern, but I don’t think there is any rigging going on.

1 Like

What zone are you looting in?

1 Like

No, lol. You have the same odds as everyone else.

Keep in mind odds are much MUCH higher in the further Zones line 4 or 5 than they are in 1 or 2. You can also boost your odds with personal UB, ultra boosts, a certain legendary rare, and /sacrifice.

3 Likes

Imagine not getting an Ultra within 2 days of playing

1 Like

Also there was a period of about ten ultra boosts per day which gave a significant boost to my and others stats.

1 Like

Really? Are you sure? Do odds increase the further you are from prison?

2 Likes

Yeah, they introduced zones this map, where higher zones have a better chance of giving you ultras. A zone 5 has a 1/4000 chance of finding an ultra, and a zone 4 has a 1/5000 chance of finding an ultra. If you did all your looting with no scavenger, no ultra boost, and looted in only zone 4s, it would mean you are pretty much average

3 Likes

uLtRa BoOsTs!11!

#RIGGED

/sarcasm

cringe cringe and cringe…
you are an adult on a game made for 7 year olds…

1 Like

Use a mind stone on a chest in each zone.

this map i got 21k chests 0 ultras and last map 224K chests with 44% leggie boost NO legendary soo just unlucky
also going over 1/5k odds happens to everyone at some point

There’s many contributing factors. The first is I find the best time to find Ultras are during Ultra boosts. The second thing is if you’re looting in a low Zone, then you’re going to have a really low chance then higher zones.

fr adults dont need fun, they need to be sad and work their entire lives because who cares about them amirite

7 Likes

Communism :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know; I never would have guessed that ultra boosts helped me find ultras.

1 Like

Nice odds

this post is now irrelevant because he found a mythical

They should really nerf crocodile skins and aquaman fins.
You could literally camp in the big river beteween zone 3/4 (not too sure about the zone placement) and just smack to death anyone who comes in the river with any weapon, as the crocodile scales just give you invincibility and the aquaman fins basically make you Flash in water.

@Pearlescents Please don’t necropost

3 Likes