Revive Munchy Please

Most of you probably dont know unless you are in the soup or pvp community, but Lunar as of writing this is shutting down in only a few hours. Right now, is the time to revive Munchy.

This is really a message to the people in charge of Munchy Kit, but now that Lunar is shutting down, there’s a chance a lot of those players come to Munchy before soup potentially dies for good. If the server gets more frequent updates and more staff actually start showing their faces instead of having the role and being non existent on Munchy and event members including me start hosting more events and the server is overall just given more attention, it can grow.

Right now, is the perfect time for the update and other things to get done now that a lot of soup players’ home is about to be gone. If we continue with barely any staff and no new maps or updates, the players who may join may also leave shortly after, and then what’s left for kit?

Thankfully because of people like @cahrypt, an update is finally coming and more could be worked on and released more often. If stuff like that happens more often Munchy Kit could be saved.

Im basically saying the same thing over and over, but right now is the time to take action if we want the soup community to stay alive, and for the Munchy KitPvP community to be revived.

For me myself, im going to learn more events. I believe im the only event member for Kitpvp at the moment, and if not, then thats not good because i can’t think of you :D, but if Munchy were to be revived, i would have to know and be able to host more events.

And this is a more controversial possibility, but what if there was an unban all or an unblacklist all?

This is a terribly written post but i dont care im just tryna get it out before Lunar goes bye bye :skull:

14 Likes

Hold off until the update then see. I find kits getting more players though recently and I think exams are happening currently so a lot less people are on so wait til the summer.

1 Like

actually a lot more people have been on because of schooling being over for most people. But even then, last year at this time, Munchy was getting so many more average players. Full tabs at some moments on a normal day. and on Free kit Fridays and Saturdays, the server was FULL FULL of people. Now it can get 2 rows, but never really more than that. Hopefully by mid summer it will be alive again, but then it will just end up dying once school starts for everyone again.

3 Likes

If something big is done SOON, maybe the server would be alive for more than just summer time

2 Likes

Most of the players that people want to come back will not play in 1.9+. If kit stays 1.8 then yes it has a chance but 1.19 pvp is so bad and uncomfortable. (im going off of prison since they swapped from 1.8 to 1.19)

1 Like

Agree to disagree but for soup it sucks yeah. They should install a 1.8 plugin (not the cheap one) if they want to update to 1.19

1 Like

Kit is staying 1.8

2 Likes