RepairedMouse75's event team application

IGN: Minecraft:RepairedMouse75 Discord:Dk#9012

Age: I would not like to say that personal information but I am between 13-18

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events? 5-8 hours a day

What sets you apart from other applicants? I can be active and I want munchymc to be fun and active.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? I can bring more events, and fun.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? My reputation is very good

Why do you want to be on the event team? I want to create events nd have more epople have fun because I like having fun

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: One strength that I have is that I make events on worlds and on my server with my friends all the time and they always tell me that I am a great host and that I make it more fun then the other staff on my server. One weakness of mine is that sometimes I do more of some stuff then other stuff.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I can’t think of one

Anything else you would like to add:
No

1 Like

Event team applications have already closed. They should reopen around 3-4 months I assume (if it is similar to staff applications. If not, then keep a eye on when they reopen applications.)

1 Like

Event applications are currently closed, you may apply when they open again.

3 Likes