RenrcorZ's Build Team Application

Lacking a portfolio can get you immediately denied regardless of what you write in your application.

You mention building on a unnamed server, and for a youtuber of all things, however you do not give evidence to this statement, so it is unclear whether or not this is made up.

35hours/week isn’t bad, but I do think a little more time could be dedicated to building in general.

You don’t mention any weaknesses, which is concerning for me seeing as you only say you are good at structures and are weak at interior. You fail to mention if you are good at detailing, terraforming, and the like.

I think this is a sloppy answer, because you don’t elaborate on why people don’t get along with you, and you don’t state the said weaknesses you have when you work with others.

Going back up, you do not elaborate on why you were “false-banned.”

As well, in the section in which you mention building for a youtuber on an unnamed server, you don’t tell us at all which plugins in specific you are good at (WorldEdit, Voxelsniper, etc.)

Reasoning for -1:

• Does not contain a portfolio

• Does not elaborate on certain parts/Vague

If you can improve on these, then by all means. Do so. Nonetheless, Beel signing off.

:heart: