RenrcorZ's Build Team Application

IGN: RenrcorZ

Timezone: CDT

Discord Name: TheRealPablo#6955

How long have you played MunchyMC?: about a year

How active can you be per week?: I can be on for 5 hours a day

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I got False banned but Callahan unbanned me.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I do not have any way to show sadly but can make a project personally for this. as i recently got a new pc

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I built a monument of the different minecraft youtubers over the years I recreated areas and the skins of every minecraft youtuber that I watched being 23 different youtubers

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
Very as I ran a server and built it from the ground up by myself for a youtuber.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am very good with building and coming up with things and very good with building structures
but I sometimes struggle with interior designs

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked for my own server of course, and I have been building actual things and doing different projects for the last 6 years

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
probably an 8.5 I don’t have many weaknesses when I work with others because I get along with almost everybody.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have not.

I hope you like my Application and if there is any constructive criticism please tell me everything I can do to improve.

Thanks in advance, RenrcorZ

1 Like

portfolio is required to become a builder

1 Like

well ill edit it and make one.

1 Like

Application not detailed enough, 0 links to their portfolio or the server that they claim to have spent time on. Make the application more detailed and make a portfolio. Also look at the accepted applications and what staff members have said about the role that I’m sure @Beelzebeel will inform you about. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Lacking a portfolio can get you immediately denied regardless of what you write in your application.

You mention building on a unnamed server, and for a youtuber of all things, however you do not give evidence to this statement, so it is unclear whether or not this is made up.

35hours/week isn’t bad, but I do think a little more time could be dedicated to building in general.

You don’t mention any weaknesses, which is concerning for me seeing as you only say you are good at structures and are weak at interior. You fail to mention if you are good at detailing, terraforming, and the like.

I think this is a sloppy answer, because you don’t elaborate on why people don’t get along with you, and you don’t state the said weaknesses you have when you work with others.

Going back up, you do not elaborate on why you were “false-banned.”

As well, in the section in which you mention building for a youtuber on an unnamed server, you don’t tell us at all which plugins in specific you are good at (WorldEdit, Voxelsniper, etc.)

Reasoning for -1:

• Does not contain a portfolio

• Does not elaborate on certain parts/Vague

If you can improve on these, then by all means. Do so. Nonetheless, Beel signing off.

:heart:

no portfolio