Release map 10 early and why

I volunteer myself to test every map 10 items before the map gets released. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I can see where you’re right in that mass testing does not compare to a small group but you need to remember it’s not only about the testing it’s also the development.

With that being said also it’s important to see how 2 different items interact with each other, especially on a game like prison when items are vital to winning a fight.

4 Likes

I think that’s the BIT teams job to do xd, also for some dedicated prison players to do

4 Likes

Sadly there hasn’t been another application for BIT I deserve it tbh

3 Likes

I mean, there’s a new manager for that team! Maybe reaching out to them could work? Besides, I’d love to see a new wave of bit members especially for prison. :eyes:

6 Likes

i’m hyped for map 10 but i would definitely prefer a finished map! and we’ll definitely receive new items overtime but to be fair, we’re still like 9 months into map 9. some other maps lasted longer so we’re still getting it in a relevantly speedy time - but the developers and admins have to work everything out. it’ll be so hype, though! the wait will definitely be worth it.

4 Likes

Valid point but what about a reset like map 8.

1 Like

Isn’t it smarter to wait? If your favorite game was released 7 months earlier it would be kind of garbage from all the bugs, just let staff do their thing.

1 Like

Trust me, if you ask in chat, “Should there be a map 9r.” Everyone will say no. I personally think it’ll be better if we just wait it out until map 10, at the end it’s not our decision.

5 Likes

I’m not reading this but I trust NachoGod to have a good take.
+1

2 Likes

hi ohgo uwu x3333

3 Likes