ReKt_3D staff application (December 2020)

Prerequisite checklist:

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:yes I’ve been playing since 2017 and took a break in 2019

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:yes I use a screen recorded that records in game audio and video

**- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:yes I have both

Application

**IGN:ReKt_3D

**Timezone: eastern Standard time

**Languages spoken:English

**Server(s) you are interested in moderating:kit pvp and survival games

**How active can you be per week? 4-5 day 6-7 hours my schedule can change depending on the season holiday and vacations I go on with my family

**Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:yes I was perm banned in 2017 for hacking,I don’t fully remember the story I was very young and I have matured more and I have learned my lesson it is a mistake I will always regret.

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:no this is my first application on munchymc

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community:well I would hope people would like me,I don’t really talk to anyone else on the platform very much except Friends I know in person but I believe my reputation with the community is good.

**Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?:i have always wanted to be a staff for a while now and I love to help people and be apart of something bigger than I thought it could be,I just want to help people in the community and keep them safe and keep there games fair from hackers,the thing that motivates me is that anyone no matter the age gender or race nothing is stopping them from trying and even if denied you can always improve and try again I always push my self when trying to accomplish something in life and will always push my self as a staff and staff will always have to make sacrifices to the benefit of the community and will always keep them safe and to always try your best everyday of the week I’m on munchymc.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?****:I am 7/10 Moderating a community is not about you or the staff it’s the people that fill that community and it’s your duty to protect them and make sure there say online and to keep the games and matches they play fair for everyone,staff are also here to help those people that really need the help for questions, guidance,staff are suppose to show the people of the community and you are there mentor you show them how to act.

**Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats,including finding and identifying cheaters?:I am 9/10 some hacks are easy to detect with anti cheat and with your eyes it very easy to spot kill aura,speed,and fly hack and some are difficult to spot but not always undetectable I know a lot about hacks I know a lot about hacks clients and what hacks they use like panic-turns off all hacks
-xray see through block of their chose
-reach-ability to reach pass the max amount of blocks
Kill arua-it’s like a pvp bot it does it for you
Tracers-track players and a lot more

**Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:**I have used the /report command on Kitpvp at times but I never use the forums cause the command is so convenient when playing on the go just so they can get there punishment **

Hello!

First off, make sure you bold your questions for easier read!

TeamSpeak is required to apply for staff.

It seems like you didn’t answer this question.

Why did you rate yourself this way?

I recommend you look for people cheating and report them!

Additionally, you should

• Add more detail to your application!
  • Take a look at accepted applications!

Good luck! :+1:

1 Like

Hey there Rekt, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and our staff team and I hope to see you apply next season!

1 Like