Redblock6's Media Application

Hello,
When I saw I was eligible for media rank on your server I was SO HAPPY!!!

Channel link:

Number of subs:
Average number of views per vid:
About 100-300
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
Well I did a couple streams on Munchy and I do hypixel content and I will defenetly do more munchy content (WoolWars is my favorite)
Servers for which you have created content:
MunchyMC, Hypixel, MCREDBLOCK (My server)
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I will tell people to join MunchyMC and I will host events. And I will do lots of streams!

I suggest you to add more details in your media application and make more videos on munchy mc good luck and you will get to 10k in a shot time :smiley:

1 Like

Got it,
A couple mins ago I had a stream on munchy, I mean the whole time I wasnt on munchy but I was twords the end.

Your view count per video isn’t too great considering that you have 11k subs :confused: Also only like 2 out of all the videos on your channel have any comments and very few of them have any ratings. These things make me wonder if you botted / bought fake subscribers.

EDIT: Sorry I just noticed this post is over a week old.

Yeah what @Bret said look at your social blade it’s really sketchy.

Yeah, I’m saying you subbot 100%
You have 11,000 subscribers, gaining at least 300 a day, with a really basic Profile Picture and Banner, but only get 300 Views a video (50,000 views a day) and no ratings?
Nobody has ever gotten that lucky on YouTube, EVER, especially with how your content is made. Plus, you made 6,000 subscribers this month and 2,000,000 views?! That’s absurd, if you’re getting that many views, your subscriber count should be through the roof and you should have WAY more ratings. This is way too sketchy.

1 Like

Hi,
First of all, I don’t use subbot. Just because I’m getting popular quick does not mean I’m subboting. My video went viral and people like that video and that is why people subscribe to channels, because they like that content and want to see more of it.

@Bret
So, just because very few of my videos have ratings/comments does not mean I am subboting.

@Sadneo
I’m looking at this picture and my social blade aswell, but to me, this does not look like subbotting, if I was subboting, I would be getting like 5 subs a second or two, I get 1 sub like every 5 or 10 seconds.

@TheCopperSnake
“Yeah, I’m saying you subbot 100%” - Where is your proof? I don’t subbot
“You have 11,00 subscribers, gaining at least 300 a day, with a really basic Profile Picture and Banner,” - So what if I have a really basic profile picture and banner? So what if I gain 300 a day?
“but only get 300 views a video (50,000 views a day) and no ratings?” - Majority of the people who are subscribed to me are the ones who came from my Baby Shark Video. That is probably why you will see no ratings/comments on videos, they came from a meme.
“Nobody has ever gotten that lucky on YouTube, EVER, especially with how your content is made.” - What do you mean “Nobody has gotten that lucky on YouTube, EVER”
“Plus, you made 6,000 subscribers this month and 2,000,000 views?! That’s absurd…” - My video went viral.
“if you’re getting that many views, your subscriber count should be through the roof and you should have WAY more ratings. This is way too sketchy.” - Like stated above, Majority of the people watching my content or that are subscribed to me came from the Baby Shark meme I made. Therefor, this is not sketchy.

This happens to a couple of youtubers. Try verifying on SocialBlade so we know you don’t subbot

Hi,
The Baby Shark Video I uploaded (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9xWQlBIlcg) Is why I am getting subscribers, again, they like this content.
http://prntscr.com/mhei7o - Shows that I get 100+ subs a day, that’s pretty normal. And throughout the day I slowly get subscribers.
http://prntscr.com/mheloh - Shows that my Baby Shark video went viral resulting in subscribers.

And again, it does not matter how much ratings/comments I have. It does not matter. I am not subboting

https://grow.grin.co/live-youtube-subscriber-count/Redblock6 - If you take a look at this sub count or any other sub count, you will see that I grow slowly. As of now, I have not gotten 5/10 subscribers a second or every two seconds.

Ok if you don’t subbot then go to SocialBlade and verify then, and you get like only 50-200 views on a vid

Also I watched your Baby Shark video, it made me laugh :joy:

Ok, now we know you don’t subbot.

Thanks for verifying buddy.

1 Like

Hey @Redblock6
Please reply to this post if you are still interested in claiming your media rank!

1 Like

Hey @cheater,
Thanks so much for replying! I would still love to claim my media rank!

Thanks so much,
Redblock6

1 Like

I have given you Media rank for 6 months. If you still make MunchyMC related content by then, just message me and I will renew it!

1 Like