ReconTheNerdds Build Team Application for Munchymc (this is my dream to be a builder)

IGN: DreamSpedRunner1 (Am Going to change it to ReconTheNerd after the 30 days are up)

Timezone: Est (Us Time)

Discord Name: ReconTheNerd#6969

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Almost a year and a month but not that active but am trying to be wayyyyy more active on the server.

How active can you be per week?: I can try to be on 4/7 days of the week

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I was banned for hacking I regretted it as soon as I got banned I regret my decision.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: it is a tropical island spawn that took me about 3 days to put all the details I even hid some Easter eggs in there like heads and neighbors waving to a nice breezy morning.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am well I wouldn’t say the best because thats not true I would say Bad, skeppy, Callahan are one of the most experienced as I know of right at this moment.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
making the volcano took some time to make sure it looked good and perfecting the houses took like 2 hours alone even though they are empty it took me a while with the details, a weakness is I feel like I could of spent more time working on like ships in the water or other stuff like that.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? None hoping this could be my first

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:**I am a great leader upon many people and a lot of my friends look up to me as a role modal because of my great leadership skills I make sure that I am a patient leader and listen to all my team members 1 by 1 to make sure they are calm and collected.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I don’t think I have applied before but if I have I think my reasoning would be for lack of details.

You need to have a portfolio of your builds. I recommend using one of these: Imgur | Crevado | Planet Minecraft

1 Like

I did doe

1 Like

You just added a screenshot. You need to make a portofolio of your builds with screenshots. I also recommend using shaders to make your builds look better.

1 Like

how???

1 Like
  1. Click one of these: Imgur | Crevado | Planet
  2. Create an account
  3. Add screenshots of your builds
  4. Make your account public so people can see them.
1 Like

You have no builds on your portfolio.
You need atleast a few Large Scaled & Small scaled builds on your portfolio to apply.

1 Like

This doesn’t really add much to your application

4 Likes

-1, I really see no effort in this application. You’ve talked more about BadBoyHalo and Skeppy more than actually building. I suggested to get more well known within the community before you re-apply.

1 Like

That tropical island build looks epic

1 Like

As said above ^^

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like