Rebuff potions

It’s all we know how to use. I mean I’m ok with soups but still

1 Like

Then give pots a 5-10% dmg reduction. It would then be possible to play with pots.

1 Like

I love you @Azes @sherifu

2 Likes

so u without double click

2 Likes

if thats you in the vid i understand why you want pots to be nerfed. you are horrible and lack any sort of sense for the game. I don’t use pots but if you can’t hit someone out of potions or heal yourself with them then that doesn’t mean devs should nerf something that’s borderline impossible to use just because it suits you.

I cannot reply more than twice in a row and im not remembering this for later so here:

@SandBiome you are 100% right and pot users should have the damage reduction back

@Vapan the server doesn’t need to adjust to what’s “convenient” for you, just get better.

@JUST511 the idea that “it’s a soup server and pots are just an addition to make it challenging” is virtually not true. Not only is a third of munchy’s playerbase pot players, but there is no reason to add something like pots if you are going to make it impossible to play with. It’s like adding drinkable instant health 2 potions as a healing method and then giving it the exact same statistics as soup. No point, nobody will use it and it is unrealistically hard to play with.

1 Like

You’re one of the worst players on the server, you complain about nearly everything players do(double clicking, w tapping, everything on prison, etc)
The server isn’t adjusting for soup users, it’s literally giving pot users an advantage, adjusting damage they take for “balancing”. If there was no damage reduction in that clip, I would have easily beaten will.

Someone close this thread there’s no good reason anyone is giving for rebuffing pots

2 Likes

you must be the worst player then

i was wondering how someone can be a disgrace with 20 cps and then it hit me - delusional and incompetent.

add the potion buff back, they’re 10x more unfair than soups yet give the same exact stats… in no way shape or form is that fair

1 Like

great, now i can kill the bow spammer who fights ppl but doesn’t let anyone get close to him :p

3 Likes
                                    No, Learn the art of souping.

2 Likes

If you use potions on a soup server you should be penalized lol

4 Likes

penalize the people who made it possible

theres no reason to add a feature and then make it absolute horsepoop and expect everyone to be ok with it… just remove potions completely

1 Like

lmk when you get me below 7 soups in a fight

hey dude ur cool for making good points on why potions shouldnt be rebuffed but no need to have a huge ego everytime you argue w someone on the forums :+1::+1:🤌

2 Likes

never fought you and you are too much of a chicken to accept a duel

video headlines: deluded double clicker 19 souped

frfr totally agree! (chicken noodle soup best)