Reapplication for Monke Clan

Checklist:
Active monke worshiper over the past month :white_check_mark: (been doing it for 6.1 months by now)
Record a good quality video of Le Monke :white_check_mark: (I use obs and I can do some levels of editing)
Teamspeak or discord for Monke shenanigans :white_check_mark: (discord only, but pretty active)

Ign: MagicSubmarine
Discord: Gonk#0595
Timezone: Central standard time
Language: American, British, Canadian, and Australian (Monke and some German)
Active level: 9/10
Talents: Decent at pvp, can gb 8 blocks max, likes monke, active on fourms, plays kitpvp, sometimes bedwars, and once SG
Accomplishments: Nerf vast movement, monke tag inventor, 4.54 on butterfly any% (no perks)

Punishment list: Twice I glitched out of events, but I wasn’t banned and I came clean on both times
Attempts at getting role: This is my second time now, and I’ve been training to return to monke for this moment (step 5 out of 7)
Reputation among monke: 10/10, I know many, from the 0-0 dart monke from btd5 to drip monke (I’m known among 1,569 monke), we usually talk and vibe while dancing to funny bongo songs
Motivation to become monke role: I just love monke, from the inspiration of monke role to funny animations of monke
Monke knowledge scale: I’ve seen countless memes, many discovery education documentaries about the monke, and I also know the dangers of monke, 10/10
Monke sightings:

Funny Orangutan Boxing Show Must Watch - Orangutan Show at Phnom Penh City Zoo

go back i want to be monke

Thank you for coming to my ted talk (also McDonalds monke man is very cool :sunglasses:) :monkey: :monkey_face:

5 Likes

Man…

1 Like

-1 called it monkey

2 Likes

Your application was already denied this season, please wait until the next one to apply again.

6 Likes