[Realuid's Builder Application]

IGN and past IGN’s: Realuid, MARDANAIDREM, I forget my old account’s username

Timezone: MST

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Discord (I have a mic too)

How long have you played MunchyMC?: About 2 and a half years on another account that got compromised because I gave someone my username/password when I was 11.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): mymap I made this for my friend so that he could win a bet. Definitely not my best build but its decent. The quality sucks because he was in a hurry. (This was showing what i could do in a hurry.)

This is my most recent map. I threw some effects on there to make it look better yesterday.
mymapfromoctober2018 I made this in october this year. I think if i can make something like this but on a larger scale, i think it would be perfect for MunchyMC (i would add more structures and probobaly make a few hills or something like that.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): World Edit I can do well and I will use it when necessary.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Detailing and Terraforming. I am not very good at structuring but I can still do it well.

Describe yourself: I am a 14-year old that really likes to build on Minecraft. I recently started to use more World Edit because my builds were taking too long to make and I could not finish them when I wanted to and it made me upset. I usually do not like using World Edit but if I need to get something done quickly then I will. I stopped playing Minecraft for a long time because I had a lot of school-related things that kept me from playing games for a while and I also got into other games like destiny 2, but I recently started playing Minecraft again because I watched a youtube video where someone had the perfect hypixel UHC game and it made me remember how fun Minecraft is. Every time I make a build I always put a time limit on when I want to be done so I have something to encourage me to keep building and not to stop halfway through because I am too bored. I find building quite fun and therefore I do not want any money. I do not know if builders get paid on MunchyMC but I would not like to get paid at all. Unfortunately, my old account got compromised and I cannot access it anymore so I will not be able to prove that I played for 2 and a half years on it. I recently tried using voxel but I did not find it any better than World Edit or just placing down blocks.

Please use the format found here and edit your application.

1 Like

where is the format

Please use the format found HERE and edit your application. :smile_cat:

1 Like

I would highly suggest that you create more builds as you are waiting. As for the first build, if the “quality sucks,” I would suggest you show what your high quality builds look like.

I read your “Describe Yourself” area and I would recommend you use Worldedit as much as you can, primarily for structures, and Voxelsniper for terrain/organic shaping. It’s best to work smarter and not harder.

2 Likes

Good Application

The 2 builds you showed look pretty solid. I think you should personally show some more types builds that would fit the role, because if you were to be a builder on here, you’d most likely helping out with maps.

Other than you have a good chance.

@Galactic_Wolf Will do. I have a hard time using voxel though

@DaddyOreo I will put more pictures of my good builds that would fit the server on here.

@thomastranter3 thanks

@Galactic_Wolf I will showcase some more of my high quality builds. I was just showing that build to show you what i can build if i am in a hurry.

1 Like

Hey @Realuid
Thanks for applying. Sadly, I cannot offer you a place in our build team right now since we have had so many amazing applications!
Happy new year!