Re-Introduction - Vergo33

Hey everyone, I been gone for the past 3 months but now I’m back. Some of you might be wondering why I was gone, well to answer your question my computer broke and all summer I been working to save up for a new one. Recently, I got enough to get parts to build my own gaming computer. I should now be back for good :heart:

Now for everyone that doesn’t know me. Most people call me Vergo but you can call me whatever you feel fits. I have been playing Munchy for almost a year now and my favorite food would have to be ether Mac N Cheese or Pineapple Pizza. I know that some people hate pineapple pizza and some love it. But, I would belong in the group that loves it . I am 14 years old going to be 15 on March 22nd and I am currently a Freshmen. I always try to be mature and nice and I am working on talking better as I usually like people to speak which would usually make me become a ghost. Sorry for all the reading you had to do lol. But, I hope you like my introduction :)

5 Likes

Welcome back :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Welcome back Vergo!

1 Like

Hey Vergo, welcome back! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone <3

1 Like

Welcome back!

~Ned

1 Like

Welcome back! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back Vergo!

Enjoy your new computer ;)

1 Like

YAY!! Welcome back :)

2 Likes

I missed you too :smile:

1 Like

Dude I feel your pain my motherboard got fried and I was without a pc for a month!!! But welcome back

1 Like

Finally someone who likes pineapplepizza :pineapple::pineapple::pizza::pizza:

1 Like

Ah, a man of cult-

Ah, a man of a cult.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! <3