RayneBlox's Event Team Application

IGN: RayneBlox

Timezone: AEDT

How often can you host events: About 7 times a week (Or more if you would like me to, it’d be once per day but I am happy to do more than that.

What sets you apart from other applicants: Although I am 13. I am very mature and I think I would be able to do a lot to help the community. I’d love to be apart of the Events team because I take initiative in the thought process giving precise detail on all projects. I like to think I am creative and think out of the box, I do believe I have the necessary skills to apply for this position.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring a lot of joy to MunchyMC and I can make sure to always do what the event team says. I will not hesitate to ask any questions or anything like that.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community: I don’t usually talk in chat but I think if I did, I would make a lot of friends and gain trust to others and I definitely will talk in chat and do that.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I would love to be on the event team because I actually love doing events because of other servers I have been staff on or owned. I also want to be on the staff team because I would enjoy doing it a lot.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: One strength I have is being able to help the community and one weakness that I have is procrastinating. I have started many minecraft servers, SCP:SL servers, Gmod servers and I just stop it because I can’t be bothered to do it. But I am able to do events once a day (or more of course) no problem at all.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Have not witnessed yet because I do not usually ask anything like that.

Anything else you would like to add: Please tell me what I should improve if I get denied or even accepted.

Hi!
Your application looks great, grammar is on point etc.
But this application lacks a LOT of detail, maybe tell things more in detail?
Final rating: +0

Thank you for the rating.

although this application is quite decent, and you’ve been a part of this community for a while, I haven’t seen you on MunchyMC a lot. I suggest maybe engaging with the community a bit more, and get more well known.

Final Rating: 0.5